[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As far as I read here, you claim to be expert in C++11, Mr.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: reading resume.jpg (313KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
reading resume.jpg
313KB, 1000x667px
>As far as I read here, you claim to be expert in C++11, Mr. Anon. Can you explain why extern "C" is used? What if I link a library that is compiled with a C++ compiler without using extern "C"?
>???? duhh..
>Okay another question, why would you use const, constexpr, mutable?
>??! Ehhh
>Sir, you are sweating. Next question, can you explain why zeroing a memory block with memset is slower than traversing the block and setting zero with a for loop with a primitive type that is larger than 1 byte, on an SSE2 CPU and a modern compiler?
>S-sorry, I don't know.

>I understand, you thought Java C# C++ they all had the same syntax, so you claim to be expert at the languages which you have perfected their syntax. But you have no idea what's going on underneath the code or how a compiler works. We will respond back to you in a week. Have a good day.
>>
File: gd.jpg (42KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
gd.jpg
42KB, 265x370px
Now the same thing with Punjeeb:

>As far as I read here, you claim to be expert in C++11, Mr. Anon. Can you explain why extern "C" is used? What if I link a library that is compiled with a C++ compiler without using extern "C"?
> I am in knowledge of that answer, sir. And If I may say so, it is the reason that I wrote many lines of codes in cee-sharps and cee-ploos-ploos. I am very knowledge in thes eprogramming languages, sir.
>Okay another question, why would you use const, constexpr, mutable?
> The reson for that, sir, is that in the computer domain there is need for laguage processing techniques which I do posses, sir. And it is that why the code I show here is good and written in the current dot-net language processing machines.
>Sir, you are sweating. Next question, can you explain why zeroing a memory block with memset is slower than traversing the block and setting zero with a for loop with a primitive type that is larger than 1 byte, on an SSE2 CPU and a modern compiler?
>I have graduated top of my school with honors, sir, and have the ability to write this code with the modern language processing skills and it is the reason for my wanting this employment, sir.

>I understand, mr.Sankreet, it's been a pleasure. It says here that you're asking for $9.11/hour is that correct? Well you have a great future here in our company, we look forward to working with you. Have a great day.

Thank you, sir, I am also looking to forward and writing good codes for your company.
>>
>>56162297
Considering how many of them succeed in getting jobs, despite having shit code makes this seem somewhat, even slightly, viable
>>
>>56162297
Uh, sir, are you sure you haven't mistakenly applied to Senior Software Engineer job instead of janitor? With this knowledge, I am afraid I cannot offer you a job that pays more than $2 per day.
>>
>>56162119
None of these questions are C++11 specific. Also, i seriously hope you don't think that memset translates to a repesd on any decent compiler.
>>
>>56162643
>memset slower than for loop

can you understand what you read?
>>
>>56163758
What is slower than a for loop
>>
>>56163758
For loop might be optimized into a single SIMD memory store instruction
>>
>>56165563
that's what I'm trying to explain, why did /g/ fuck up with understanding this simple sentence?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.