[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a way to combine partitions? teh western digital drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 81rt4.jpg (449KB, 1600x1187px) Image search: [Google]
81rt4.jpg
449KB, 1600x1187px
is there a way to combine partitions? teh western digital drive clone made it so my C drive is onyl 232, but its a 1tb drive
>>
>>56153323
your google-fu must suck

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/resize-a-partition-for-free-in-windows-vista/

now delet dis
>>
>>56153323
You can shrink and grow partitions depending on file system.
>>
>>56153356
well, I tried that once before but it wouldn't let me for some reason. the main reason I'm trying to figure out is because I'm trying to download a 10GB folder from mega, but it either freezes at 36% or just says out of offline storage space, which I tried deleting cookies but it kepps jappening. working on bringing up tha partition thiny again maybe that'll help unless it wants to format
>>
>>56153413
Sounds like more of a browser problem if your downloads aren't working. Try clearing the cache and the whole rest of it; I remember there was a weird bug with downloading stuff from Google Drive on Firefox. They've fixed it, but it had something to do with GD fucking up the cache.

Other than that, you could try other means. I seem to remember there was a bootable system that could merge partitions. I don't think it was the gparted live cd, but it might have been.

Push comes to shove, back everything up and format the drive, then repartition in a way that makes more sense, afterwards copy your files back over. Somewhat of a nuclear option, but hey, it'd work.
>>
>>56153586
I removed a ton of Autodesk pre-install files, close to 30GB, and that seems to be giving it enough room to download. mega has a stupid download method, but whatever. I'll just copy everything to a backup and throw the partitions together and ten put the data back, and then try and fix all the broken references or links or whatever they're caleld
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.