[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys help. This is a Nexus 5 that on sleep has an internal temperature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20160818-101240.png (156KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160818-101240.png
156KB, 1080x1920px
Guys help.
This is a Nexus 5 that on sleep has an internal temperature of 46° C.

If I do anything non-demanding like browsing 4chan the temperatures go up to 60° C.

If I dare to play a game like Hearthstone then it reaches 80°.

But sometimes there are very weird moments where the CPU Load suddenly goes to 100% and the temperatures rack up to 91° C like pic-related. This sometimes happen even in the most non-demanding situations like scrolling in the menu with no background application open.

No phone case, Stock android, undervolted processor. No antivirus or general bloating applications.

I'd ask for help but this phone hits temperatures so high it's mesmerizing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160818-192039.png (154KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160818-192039.png
154KB, 1080x1920px
>>56144390
Current temp after posting this thread.
>>
wtf your phone will boil in your hands
>>
replace the thermal paste family
>>
Break my phone and I break you
>>
pfttttttttttt you call that hot?

get an iphone if you're afraid of some heat, you cuck
>>
>>56144390
>undervolted processor
Why?
Other than a faulty battery, it could be pretty normal, my phone get hot doing anything but only when I do some stress shit for 2+ hrs it suddently shut off, only if you have that kind of issues, it is just normal.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160818-185203.png (202KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160818-185203.png
202KB, 1080x1920px
>>56144789
The battery I got may be counterfeited. However, if I Google the signs and manufacturing differences that a fake battery has, the battery I bought has none of those. Instead, it only has featured that only an original battery has.

Even if all these point to the fact that I have an original battery, when I bought it (Yes, I changed the original one because it was starting to shit the bed. 2 hours of Juice from 100% to 0% when using it normally) it had no capacity difference from the old one.
It still took 2 hours to discharge completely on normal use but I still kept it thinking that it might get better in the future. Nope, big mistake.

The new battery has weird power leaks, it sometimes goes instantly from 60% to 12%. If I leave it alone it starts to recharge, usually recharging 14%. It usually takes more time to charge than to discharge.

I had lots of fun experiences with this phone, like sudden camera hardware disconnections (error messages like "Connection to the camera could not be established"). Or random messages that had no sense like "/sdcard not found". Yes, the /sdcard with "/".

Sometimes I went into bootloop because of a bootanimation.zip replacement. This really makes no sense since the phone can boot wih no bootanimation.zip at all. Thankfully I can recreate this weird bug anytime, and I think I'll record this sometime since a bootanimation.zip - induced bootloop is unconceivable.

Pic-related 99% CPU Load when doing nothing.
>>
>>56145260
Should be the battery then, Unless you bought a spare as soon as you buy a new phone, every battery out there will be a good couterfeit one from chine 2 years after the phone release.
Did the same and bought a battery for my old S3, its chinese but works ok
>>
Here's my Nexus 5
>>
File: Screenshot_20160818-213613.png (153KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160818-213613.png
153KB, 1080x1920px
Here's mine..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.