[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get killer headaches after a couple of hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1470854761232.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470854761232.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Does anyone else get killer headaches after a couple of hours of browsing /g/?

Honestly, I don't even know why I still post on here - you can't do any actual discussion for the most part; there are the odd 10/10 threads, but a majority of the threads (and often the posts) are complete shitposts.

And no, it's not the goddamn "weebs", the problem lies elsewhere.
>>
>>56143977
If you're here for serious technology discussions,
you have come to the wrong place.
There's tons of subplebbits and forums for serious discussion of technology.
>>
>>56143977
Are you trying to spark a sensible discussion with this thread?
If so, try to expand on the specifics instead of a vague "the problem lies elsewhere".
>>
File: 1470485999388.jpg (108KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470485999388.jpg
108KB, 960x960px
>>56144135
The goddamn "ironical" mindset. The goddamn "troll" posts - I'm okay when there's little, but when those are 99% of the board that's a problem. The goddamn repetetive generals.

Yes, asking and annoying pro-encryption guys "why hide if you're doing nothing wrong" was funny the first couple of times, but it simply grates on the fucking nerves now.

The board seemed like a pretty chill place for tech enthusiasts about 5-6 years ago, but nowadays it looks like it's flooded by caffeinated underage gamer kids, /b/, and people which found this board via god knows where from for the "epic memes".

I'm okay with the board having a personality on its' own, but...it's intolerable now.
>>
>>56144307
I'm afraid you're complaining about something which has been here from the very beginning. Maybe you just didn't notice early on as the board was still new to you.
>>
>>56143977
>couple of hours browsing /g/
Why would you do this.
>>
>>56143977
you don't come to /g/ for discussion
you come to /g/ for brand loyalty and asinine bickering
>>
>>56144807
This comment is correct and this comment is also part of the issue the faggot OP is talking about.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.