[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is going on? Carding is so popular in my city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: wojak_jew.jpg (96KB, 638x710px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_jew.jpg
96KB, 638x710px
What the fuck is going on?

Carding is so popular in my city these days, people keep installing skimmers on virtually every POS far from direct shop employee supervision and people keep buying shit with stolen cards wtf is this? How do we stop this? It's ruining small businesses can police ever do something about this shit?
>>
>>56138617
>can police ever do something about this shit?
Police can't but swapping to chip and pin helps.
>>
Just pay with sex. It's what I do.
>>
>>56138641
why the fuck don't police ever arrest these people for stealing?
>>
Just pay with cash you dumb fuck.
>>
>>56138674
I know you idiot. I'm just shocked it's becoming so popular overall
>>
why do you think america is finally half-assedly switch to chip and pin?
>>
>>56138690
You know the solution to the problem yet you're still complaining?

Fuck off.
>>
>>56138697
... I'm not saying it's a problem for me, I'm just concerned it's so popular and harming other people and nothing is done about it
>>
>>56138728
then maybe they should stop buying everything on debit

getting your debit card cloned means they can empty your bank account and if you don't report it next day, you're fucked.

if they were using credit cards, this wouldnt even be an issue because they're responsible for fraudulent charges and have a cush
>>
idiots wont believe me, but an ali seller of skimmers started this thread
>>
>>56138752
>they can empty your bank account

How could they do that if withdrawl limits are generally pretty low?
>>
Don't live in a shithole like America and this will never happen to you
>>
>>56138789
So a 3rd world country?
>>
>>56138768
but op doesn't have more than the withdrawal limit
>>
the rest of the world went through strict emv changes whereas the US is only just getting around to it.

also, because the average merkin blob can't understand a PIN the rest of the world has to add PIN bypass on their terminals in case they get US tourists that can't understand it. wtf.
>>
>>56139829
wtf i hate payment technology now
>>
I have a PIN and my debit card has an EMV chip. Am I safe from this problem?

Just got it a few months back in preparation for university, haven't used it yet.
>>
>>56138765
I believe you.
I have no real reason to but it seems very reasonable.
>>
>>56139955
No. Got skimmed from chip and pin at a Wendy's or some shit.

This was in Canada.
>>
>>56139955

The most important thing is always cover your hand with your other hand or wallet when you type in the pin, pretend a camera is always watching your hand
>>
Obviously police is corrupted and take most of the money
>>
>>56138768
America is a 3rd world country accordingo to crime statistics and poverty statistics
>>
>>56138617
Police don't give a fuck about small businesses, welcome to the real world.
>>
>>56138617
Android pay.
>>
>>56140372
Wtf really? They're even getting canada now???
>>
>>56138617
>my city
where?
>>
>>56138617
The economy is making people poor, Poor people resort to theft to survive. Theft will increase as the economy discards more and more people.

Armed robberies will also increase as things continue to worsen.
>>
>>56140897
>America is a 3rd world country accordingo to crime statistics and poverty statistics

That's almost entirely due to niggers.

If America got rid of all black people it would drastically shoot up in every statistic. Average household income for white Americans is pretty high, blacks commit about half the murder in the US while being not that much of the population, etc.
>>
We are literally turning into Brazil.
>>
Damn straight.

Seriously, what the hell happen? Pic related.
>>
>>56143478
>The economy is making people poor,

??? How the fuck is the economy making people poor?

The economy is the best it's been in a long time. 5% unemployment, markets at all time highs, dollar is breaking record volatility lows, s&p500 index is literally almost at 2200. HOW is the economy bad right now?

Stop blaming shit that's not even related on people being fucking thieving niggers.
>>
>>56143525
>"5% unemployment"
>the median wage has FALLEN since the 90s
>house prices up 400%
>tuition costs through the roof
>lol it's okay because everyone has a shitty part time job
The current generation is the first in US history that is expected to have a lower standard of living than their parents. """Millennials""" are far more likely to have 2 or more jobs than preceding generations as well.
>>
>>56143525
The unemployment stats are wrong, It's way worse that 5%, They only count you as unemployed if you are in a program or receiving unemployment benefits, They millions that drop out of the workforce every year and just give up are never counted.
>>
>>56143582
Because they're fucking retards

Me and all my friends are doing perfectly fine in "le bad economy" because we aren't losers. Poor people are just plain stupid
>>
>>56143814
Wait until you want to buy a house or a new car. Enjoy your debt.
>>
>>56143841
>a new car.
Says the retard
>>
>>56143841
That's why you build good credit and get good rates so you can afford the payments on those just like your parents' generation did. It isn't difficult to not be a complete deadbeat with some simple planning.
>>
>>56143841
>A new car

Why would I buy a new one? I drive a shitty $5k beater and it gets me to where I need to just fine. The fact that's the first that came to your mind is why you're poor

>A house
Why would I buy a house? I move too frequently and I much prefer renting - less headache with dealing with shit
>>
Americans lol
>>
>>56143922
>I'll just drive used shitboxes for the rest of my life lol
This is what we call being poor. You cannot trust a used vehicle. Everyone wants to move on from shopping at the thrift store to buying at a new one later on.

>>56143938
>build good credit
Easier said than done with the aforementioned massive tuition hikes and falling wages.

>>56143975
>lel it's not a problem for me so it doesn't matter
Some people wish to start a family, or they want to settle down in one place instead of living like a roaming gypsy.
>>
>>56143997
>Some people wish to start a family, or they want to settle down in one place instead of living like a roaming gypsy.

Then why are you surprised you're a poorfag when you make stupid decisions?

Being poor is a choice.

>This is what we call being poor

Buying overpriced vehicles especially with a lease you can't afford as implied by your "enjoy your debt" is what's being poor. There's a reason you're poor and it's not because of "le economy"

>Easier said than done with the aforementioned massive tuition hikes

Ever heard of grants, internships, scholarships, or working during college you fucking retard?
>>
>>56144058
>lalalalala there's no problems with the economy! I can't hear you!
Okay then. Let's pretend that debt and interest rates haven't been increasing while home ownership and wages have gone down.

>lmao just get a scholarship
There's a very small number of scholarships to go around.

>internship
Most internships are unpaid and many simply exist to exploit students that are hoping they can get a real job out of it.

>working during college
See above about falling wages and rising inflation.
>>
>>56144157
>There's a very small number of scholarships to go around.

You can graduate pretty much debt free if you go to a community college for your first two years or get FAFSA grant.

>interest rates haven't been increasing

Wat? Interest rates are at an all-time low, what the actual fuck are you talking about?

>See above about falling wages and rising inflation.

Inflation rate is low as fuck in the US right now and there's plenty of decent jobs, let's talk software since we're on /g/ for example.
>>
Lmfao at stupid poor people itt
>>
>>56144157
Stupid poorfag trying to blame everyone else
>>
>>56143481

>guys I'm totally healthy except for the cancer that has metastasized to all my body and the multiple organ failures it's causing, I'm totally healthy guys can't you see?
>>
>>56144868
True but I'm just saying it's mostly niggers, if you're not a nigger it doesn't apply to you

Similar to how the prison population stats don't matter to you if you don't commit crimes
>>
Tried using chip and pin?
>>
>>56138694
The law shifted the liability to the banks, so the banks finally expedited the changeover.
>>
File: 1460713195749.gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1460713195749.gif
3MB, 500x282px
>>56138617
Chip/Pin works, but then you have those NFC tap debit and credit cards and people insist that you keep it on.
>mfw
>>
>>56138617
>skimmers
Switch to Bitcoin.
>>
>>56138617
Wait.

So you're telling me people over where you are - which I presume is burgerland - walk around with payment cards that require not even a pin or anything to work? Your cards just work when activated with no further interaction?

How the fuck can any human being even think of something so stupid? Do meritards even *try* to think before they act?
>>
one of the reason why I use applypay. Can't skim shit. Outlets that don't support applepay wants you to get skimmed and they should not receive your patron.
poorfags without applepay will defend this
>>
>they don't carry cash
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.