[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While there be any real consequences from the NSA leaks, or is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1471444414647.png (119KB, 1340x877px) Image search: [Google]
1471444414647.png
119KB, 1340x877px
While there be any real consequences from the NSA leaks, or is it more fear-mongering and false hype?
>>
>>56131012
You mean the 2013 leaks or are there new ones already?
>>
>>56131129
I mean these ones.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/powerful-nsa-hacking-tools-have-been-revealed-online/2016/08/16/bce4f974-63c7-11e6-96c0-37533479f3f5_story.html
>>
3 days ago NSA's spy tools were stolen of their Ops server and half of them are available for download on the Internet while the rest are up for ransom auction of 1 million bitcoins
>>
>>56131012

Probably Russia and China will jerk off to that new informations about their enemy. Probably adapt their tools.

Some guys in the NSA will need to find a new job.

But otherwise, no.
>>
>NSA fucking proven to be spying on everyone maliciously
>people still fucking deny it and call it tinfoil hat BS
America.
>>
>>56131012
Nope. I'm almost positive this is a false flag attempt by members of our government to try and claim Russia is out to influence the elections. Look at the evidence, it's a few shitty exploits and a horrible attempt to sound like Russians with no english skills. I mean, come on. If I were trying to sell this shit, I'd at least drop one good exploit out there to give people a taste, show 'em I'm selling the good shit, not Aircrack-NG advanced edition.
>>
File: 1456792752488.png (531KB, 2992x2992px) Image search: [Google]
1456792752488.png
531KB, 2992x2992px
>>56131605
Only because the NSA has cover agents shitposting non-stop on internet forums.

That is all they do to avoid being overthrown.
>>
is the torrent safe to download? I can't help but think it would fuck me with ransomware
>>
>>56131012
really harmful skiddies probably
>>
>>56131706
The torrent isn't malware. You will go to PMITA prison for downloading it though.
>>
>>56134278
definitely not safe for you.
You can't run these things on your daily desktop or download it directly to your house, is just common sense, I'm curious my self but aware enough not to even click things that may be considered weapons at some point, I'm not american or in the U.S., but IT concerning laws are still in gray areas, up to interpretation for non-technical people. A couple of days jailed by some technical misinterpretations is bad.
>>
>>56134429
There are a bunch of bloggers analyzing everything in the dump. Nobody has been jailed yet.
>>
>>56131012
>NSA
>half the files written by a hipster in London using python.

Ok then.
Twitter:drkjam
Ask him if his < 2 bitcoins in ransom are enough to release the code yet.
>>
Things will continue as they were before and are now for the foreseeable future. Some will advocate that the government should be overthrown but if such a thing does happen the communists will realize the libertarians are their enemy too and we'll have a classic 3 or 4-way civil war.

At most we might get some paper tape laws, like the CIA in the 70s, but they'll find a way to circumvent them and continue doing their job.
>>
Just shows how incompetent and how much more of a danger the NSA is to the country rather than protecting them.

Spends billions of dollars on a spy network. Allows some 30 year old employee to leak info to press, 3 years later, gets hacked by some Russian guy in his moms basement selling their tools to anyone who wants them.
>>
File: bullrun-complete-enabling.png (265KB, 940x460px) Image search: [Google]
bullrun-complete-enabling.png
265KB, 940x460px
Cisco just got around to patching one of the bugs.

https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20160817-asa-snmp

So the free FIREWALL files are the real deal.
>>
>>56131012
Depends if the rumored list of countries targeted by the equation group turns out to be true, and if the claims of election tampering in said countries are true. Some of the countries rumored to be targeted are large western US allies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.