[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else been having a problem with Clover not loading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_6261-logo(2)-1441194255.png (13KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6261-logo(2)-1441194255.png
13KB, 192x192px
Has anyone else been having a problem with Clover not loading any pages? I just downloaded the it and I want to know if it's something wrong on my end or if it's a problem with the app itself.
>>
no, it's working well for me
>>
>he needs a standalone application on his "smart"phone because the goddamn thing can't even do a fucking web browser acceptably well
Time to give up using mobile devices.

Also, clover is a buggy pile of shit and frequently gets behind on functionality, just like all the rest do. It's a never ending chase that only leads to one place: the use of a real browser on a real computer.
>>
I'm using the version with the gray icon, no problems
>>
>>56122927
I just want actual filters on Mobile and it's not the phone's fault that it can't do it, it's Hiroshima's fault for not implementing it into the mobile versions settings
Other than that the web based version of 4chan works perfectly fine and has everything else I need
So fuck off retard
>>
>>56122968
I can't wait until everyone finally gets sick of dealing with the privacy and shitty interfaces of their shitphones, this fucking shitty fad dies, and everyone thinks back to me continually telling them what they finally figured out and hate themselves for not listening sooner.
>>
>>56122990
Did phone's kill your dad or something?
>>
>>56122996
Do you really think phones are good? I cannot understand why people think this way. I really can't. Ass-backwards everything that feels like ancient, crippled OSes with shitty botnet/adware/shitware/garbageware/useless apps, a horrible input method, and they fucking track you everywhere you go, collecting all sorts of information on you and giving it to corporations, governments, and the highest bidders to be stored and used against you.

Only a fool would own one of these goddamn things. It's insane that nearly every single person would cry foul at the government wanting to implant a tracking chip in them (for good reason), but will WILLINGLY BUY a tracking device that achieves the exact same thing and fucking defend its existence until the end.

I don't get it. I really fucking don't.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1440x1080px
>Do you really think phones are good? I cannot understand why people think this way. I really can't. Ass-backwards everything that feels like ancient, crippled OSes with shitty botnet/adware/shitware/garbageware/useless apps, a horrible input method, and they fucking track you everywhere you go, collecting all sorts of information on you and giving it to corporations, governments, and the highest bidders to be stored and used against you.
>Only a fool would own one of these goddamn things. It's insane that nearly every single person would cry foul at the government wanting to implant a tracking chip in them (for good reason), but will WILLINGLY BUY a tracking device that achieves the exact same thing and fucking defend its existence until the end.
>I don't get it. I really fucking don't.
>>
When the fuck will there be an update? The F-Droid version is so fucking old.
>>
Maybe it's your ISP
>>
>>56122927
It works fine, senpai.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.