[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/shiromarieke/st atus/765634647485214720

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Tor_Poster-001-10242.png (132KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Tor_Poster-001-10242.png
132KB, 704x1024px
https://twitter.com/shiromarieke/status/765634647485214720
https://shiromarieke.github.io/tor

Now that Tor has been conquered by the SJWs what should people who don't want censorship and "troll" unmasking back doors use?
>>
>>56122590
i2p
>>
>>56122590
tl;dr? I'm not going to read all that bullshit
>>
File: 1471202155818.png (267KB, 968x979px) Image search: [Google]
1471202155818.png
267KB, 968x979px
>>56122590
Go back to 8gag you colossal faggot
>>
>>56122626
Ex girlfriend of Jake Applebaum quit after being shunned by the Tor developers for not declaring he is worse than Hitler.
They gave some bullshit excuses like "you were abusing our delicate feminist devs" when she hadn't even spoken to them since the allegations had been made.
This is a seriously juicy email for someone who has been following the Jake scandal.
That and a news article which was published a couple days ago that reveals a few key data points that the accusations left out, making him seem like far less of a rapist
>>
>>56122626
>>56122679
Oh it also reveals that at least two other people have been forced to quit for the same flimsy reasons.
It's a holocaust
>>
>>56122666
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>56122626
>>56122689
Oh also one of the accusing feminists is revealed to be an ex partner of Jake.
It's mattress girl all over again
>>
Reminder that the NSA tries to fracture opposition groups from within by posting stupid bullshit like OP.

Reminder the OP is a paid shill pretending to be a /pol/ crossboarder, and a dumb one at that.

Reminder that the NSA desperately wants you to stop using privacy-enhancing software
>>
>>56122721
What opposing groups on 4chan are you talking about?
There's basically no SJWs here, and the ones who are here know they're unwelcome so they keep quiet about it.

If anybody is looking to fracture a community it's Isis and Alison.
They're cracked the Tor community down the middle
>>
>>56122721
>Reminder that the NSA tries to fracture opposition groups from within by posting stupid bullshit like OP.
>Reminder the OP is a paid shill pretending to be a /pol/ crossboarder, and a dumb one at that.
>Reminder that the NSA desperately wants you to stop using privacy-enhancing software
Yup. Totally this. Look at the state of TrueCrypt nowadays. You guys totally bought that bs. They tend to discredit obfuscation technology before it becomes a mainstream problem.
>>
>>56122721
>Reminder that the NSA tries to fracture opposition groups from within by posting stupid bullshit like OP.
>Reminder the OP is a paid shill pretending to be a /pol/ crossboarder, and a dumb one at that.
>Reminder that the NSA desperately wants you to stop using privacy-enhancing software

I swear, /g/ is infested with the most obnoxious tin-foiled hatted paranoid hair-on-the-neck-having turbo-autists on this asscheek of the interbutts.
But this time, anon is actually right.
>>
>hurr let me try to stir up drama where there isn't any
You're retarded for caring about this and you should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>56122721
>>56122747
You guys are idiots.
>>
File: sakuragnunet.png (1MB, 1600x1700px) Image search: [Google]
sakuragnunet.png
1MB, 1600x1700px
gnunet is the future
>>
>>56122795
No drama?
A woman who majored in feminism accused the head spokesman of a one of the biggest privacy / anonymity projects of rape, and the devs are now dropping like flies as her accusations slowly crumble to reveal lies.
This story has more drama than Days of Our Lives
>>
>>56122809
and your breath smells like shit
>>
>>56122809
I was about to be persuaded by anon's argument, but your balanced takedown of his points really made me think
>>
>>56122809
They're right though, in the snowden leaks, the primary strategy for tor was to get people to stop using it
>>
>>56122876
Source?
I seem to recall the FBI having great effectiveness against hidden service users, and that's more secure than regular Tor.
>>
>>56122857
His points are baseless paranoia.
Why the fuck would they try swaying random people on a chinese dictionary writing board?
You can't even use Tor on 4chan.
>>
>>56122824
>ywn browse GNUnet using GNU Icecat with LibreJS protecting you from harmful proprietary JavaScript
what's the point in living
>>
>>56122666
Fuck off, SJW
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.