[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me your ideas for a great app that hasn't been introduced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Leon2.jpg (45KB, 429x640px) Image search: [Google]
Leon2.jpg
45KB, 429x640px
tell me your ideas for a great app that hasn't been introduced to mobile yet?

I promise I won't steal anything
*slowly opens notebook*
>>
basically it's a mobile app that helps people brainstorm ideas for mobile apps and hidden in the terms of service is the "we good to steal yo shit" clause
>>
>>56120196
Sounds fascinating. Tell me more.
>>
A media streaming service that doesn't suck dick or beg me for money after the initial payment.

Fucking plex wants me to give them five bucks to "unlock" the app AND an additional 4.99 a month.

Kodi is free, but is bloated.
>>
>>56119315
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>56120869

This is actually a sorely needed app
>>
>>56120869
>literally who cares, it just werks™
>>
>>56121037
/me slaps FoxyPastey with his dick
>>
An app where you can rank people based on faggotry level. You can give them reviews and everything.
>>
>>56122111

Reddit?
>>
>>56119315
System-wide parametric equalizer for Android.

It's niche as fuck only useful for a few but doesn't exist yet.
>>
1. a way to make the otg usb hub charge and use usb at the same time for all smartphones

2. a way to choose a windows like gui for android

3. a way for larger harddrives to be read on smartphones basically making smartphones the umpc.

4. windows programs can run on android, like fl studio and 3rd party vsts since smartphones are getting more ram.

5. reverse engineering programs for android

6. ms paint app for android.
>>
>>56119315
1) Sexxcurity. Sign up free of charge, and we ship video-monitoring home security devices that instantly send video to your phone when someone enters while you're not there. For a fee, app users can access other peoples' cams. The more you pay, the more cams you can access.

2.) hugbox. Like a dating profile, but instead of dating, people just say nice things about you. There are several different sections to your profile (hobbies, pop culture, beliefs). In order to fill out each section to tell everyone what a special snowflake you are, you have to give a certain number of compliments to other users. If that user 'likes' your compliment, it multiplies the compliment's value, getting you to your profile-filling goal faster.

3.) Honest dick size chart. Statistically tailored to the user's area.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.