[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/, some faggot is stealing shit off of porches in my apartment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: iPhone-on-fire.jpg (13KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
iPhone-on-fire.jpg
13KB, 600x400px
/g/,

some faggot is stealing shit off of porches in my apartment complex so I have an excellent idea for revenge if possible, hear me out

I have an older rooted S4. What I want to do is leave my phone out on my porch and let the fucker steal it. Here's where shit gets good: I want to be able to remotely overclock the cpu to the point that the phone becomes a fire hazard or the battery catches fire. Is this possible and, if so, how can I do this? I want this fucker to get 3rd degree burns on his leg and/or burn his house down.
>>
>>56112528

record video

call police

>better in every way
>>
Why not just shoot him in the face
>>
>>56112528
howabout this.
Use your rooted S4 as a camera, and call the police!.
>>
>>56112528
>apartment
>burn his house
That's also your house, senpai.
>>
>>56112562
this. put the phone out and hide a camera somewhere... or if it's on your property fucking shoot the nigger.
>>
>>56112562
>>56112568
>video
no thanks i want him fucked

>>56112566
I have plenty of guns but I'd have to lure him into a break-in then it's prison for me. no thx

>>56112580
Watch me give a shit. I have full coverage renter's insurance
>>
>>56112610
>no thanks i want him fucked
prison will do that plenty
>>
Processors have protection against overheating nowadays. They will simply turn off.
>>
Yes anon, the phone will catch on fire and his house will burn down!
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>56112610
Ok then senpai. Your thing is actually possible. Install a ssh+vnc server, configure your phone so it doesn't stop apps when locked (or disable audio and backlight (also possible to cut the voltage to screen but I've never been able to do that on my S3. Better luck?)). You'll also need a Wi-Fi close enough (possible via cellular too but much easier with Wi-Fi) After that, all yours.
>>
Op is autistic and a little bitch
>>
>>56112528
why don't you just enable tracking and call the police once you know where Jamal lives
>>
>>56112528
Bear traps
>>
Also, you do not need to waste that phone. Just make an (Arduino ?) circuit that shorts the battery when you remote activate it and make it fancy.
>>
>>56112566
With cum?
>>
File: 1457447120123.png (115KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1457447120123.png
115KB, 327x333px
You are American, right? Just shoot that nigger. Or alternatively replace the insides of the phone with explosives. He'll steal it thinking it's out of battery and keep it in his pocket when you blow it up
>>
Maybe you'll have better luck with /b/
>>
>>56112855
i'm basically there, anyway, judging from this thread
>>
>>56112528
Jesus anon are you really this stupid?

The processor will shut itself down if it gets too hot, and even if it didn't it wouldn't be hot enough to make the battery explode
>>
>>56112610
So you want to cause other people possibly very expensive problems if not an outright risk to their life by causing an apartment fire because you're autistic/obsessed enough to take revenge on some thieving prick instead of just getting the thief arrested? You're an even bigger prick than the thief. You have absolutely no moral high ground whatsoever if you do something like this. You could even get some innocent kid killed because of your stupid games and lack of brains to see the possible consequences of your actions affecting people other than the thief. You're scum wrapped in cancer tbqh. Kill yourself. Seriously.
>>
OMG ANON UR A COOL HACKER
>>
>>56113052
>said the dishonorable plebeian
Why don't you want to personally destroy your enemies, anon? I bet you've never even challenged anyone to a rapier duel.
>>
>>56113052
faggot detected
>>
>>56113100
>from a 12-year old's point of view, being an adult is faggotry
>>
>>56112528
>Ship USPS First Class package to yourself for $2.45.
>Set up video camera.
>Record faggot stealing your package.
>Call USPIS, report mail theft.
>Laugh as feds catch fag red handed, and he goes to prison for felony mail theft.
>>
What is a porch
>>
>>56113233
a song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXtAm7QbwMc
>>
File: dwight.jpg (643KB, 1812x1812px) Image search: [Google]
dwight.jpg
643KB, 1812x1812px
>>56113086
>>
>>56112528
>burning your own apartment complex down
vs
>baiting the guy with trackable device and getting him arrested

and consider that someone other than him is going to take the phone and give it to a lost & found or something. doesn't solve the problem.
>>
>>56112562
>>56112568
>>56112676
>>56113052
lots of eurocucks in this thread.
>>
>>56113972
I live in Burgerland fag
>>
>>56113052
>wow so morally superior
you seem better suited on the nu-male fest that is Tumblr.

the only expensive problem with OPs plan is he would burn a perfectly good phone. OP should just shoot him.
>>
>>56112528
OP why not hire some pajeet and let him use your porch for a day or two then that thief will never dare come back.

Although you may have to spend little money on the clean up later.
>>
Someone's been playing a little too much Watch_dogs
>>
>>56112528
As soon as he approaches show up from nowhere and cum on him until he runs away
>>
File: 1471176903741.jpg (205KB, 476x590px) Image search: [Google]
1471176903741.jpg
205KB, 476x590px
>>56113086
>>
>>56113972
I'd rather be called cuck by an aggressive dumbass than be an aggressive dumbass
>>
>>56112562
100% dont call police. Spycam.
>>
>>56112528
Turn it into an IP camera, record video 24/7, when he steals it, you'll know.
Also, tracking software.
Stop being a faggot, OP.
>>
>>56112528
Track the phone to where he lives.
Break into the house and steal everything.
Worst case if everything is already sold, just smash the place up.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.