[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why this kind of ultimate shitposting machines are not available

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: jumper_ezbook_air_1.jpg (16KB, 582x292px) Image search: [Google]
jumper_ezbook_air_1.jpg
16KB, 582x292px
Why this kind of ultimate shitposting machines are not available officialy in first world?

>11.6 1080p
>Intel Atom x5-Z8300 1.44-1.84
>4gb ram
>128gb mmc
>8000 mAh battery
>4mm in thinnes part

Price 262 $

dayum
>>
>>56109292
You English goodly speak.

Answering seriously though, I have no idea. The only thing stopping me from buying a voyo laptop is the fact that GearBest isn't known for their stellar customer service. Then again that's never stopped people from buying MSI.
>>
>>56109292
When it comes to the first world it will be $700
>>
if it broke, nobody would give a shit about your rights to have if fixed for free in the third world.
they need to have guarantee services and stuff like that in the first world, which costs a lot of money.
t. third world
>>
>>56109379
I am more afraid about explosions or housefire desu
>>
>>56109292
>>128gb mmc
haha
>>
>>56109570
As opposed to what? Spinny rust disc? Would you rather the 16GB you get from chromebooks at the same price? Or the 32GB you get from windows netbooks for the same price?
>>
>>56109632
Yes, a hard disk would in fact be better. MMC is straight garbage.
>>
>>56109292
Isn't that atom processor known for high temps in those cheap devices? The next generation was way better, right?
>>
>>56109648
>The next generation was way better, right?
Was? These are the newest atoms available. You could make a case for them throttling if you're fully loading all cores but these things aren't designed to be anything more than facebook machines.
>>
>>56109648
14nm Cherry Trail still exceeds 10w CPU+GPU load, plus intel just naturally considers momentary TDP violations to be fine. Couple that with tiny heatsinks that are literally a flat copper sheet and you can get some high temps.

This probably won't ever change.
>>
>>56110081
>still exceeds 10w CPU+GPU load, plus intel just naturally considers momentary TDP violations to be fine
Both of those things are true of almost any high end SoC on the market right now.
>>
>>56109348
Just buy it and if you have issues, dispute... also you should be going through the manuf, not gb for warranty
>>
>>56110081
there was some rumor that intel said fuck it and they will leave atom in future because they lost
>>
spend a few more bucks and get one of those xiaomi shit posting laptops
>>
>>56111747
There was no such rumor.
Intel killed off their mobile Atom division, they won't be competing against ARM parts for smartphone market share any more. The only reason they had any smartphone wins at all is because they blatantly bribed manufacturers as part of their "contra revenue" program. Despite the bribery, only a few companies bit. Once the money stopped virtually no one wanted to buy Atoms for Android.

They're still developing the Atom core arch. Apollo Lake with Goldmont cores is due out sometime soon, and its successor is already well into development. Its just Windows tablets and small ultrabooks now.
>>
>>56109632
There are these things called SSD's
>>
>>56112181
Whole notebook cost 270$
>>
>>56112944
So what? I would never use it. I wouldn't care if it cost 2 cents.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.