[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As much as I hate the "gaming pc builder websites like cyberpower,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 06_400.png (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
06_400.png
48KB, 400x400px
As much as I hate the "gaming pc builder websites like cyberpower, I have to give them credit where credit is due.

This is pretty bad ass.
>>
File: 02_400.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
02_400.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>
>>56109044
How does the heat affect the life of the panel? I'd worry about the CPU or GPU spots affecting the screen over time.
>>
>>56109067
Monitors already get pretty hot in some spots.
>>
>>56109067
With all those fans it'd be a safe bet to say it probably lasts even longer, since the air inside moves a lot more, unlike a normal monitor where you rely only on natural convection...

What I would really worry about is the weight and it warping/bending the panel because of it.
>>
>>56109044
>tfw uni got new computers and I spent ages looking for the tower before realising all the hardware was in the monitor

Are PC towers being phased out?
>>
>>56109044
>>56109051
heh, really makes you think..
>>
File: YZiqd28.jpg (771KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
YZiqd28.jpg
771KB, 2448x3264px
>>56109044
That seems fucking useless. Not like you are going to carry around a fucking screen.
>>
>>56109169
No
>>
>>56109177
specs anon?
>>
>>56109177
>pic
that's fucking cool
>>
>>56109225
Ncase m1 with i7 6700k and a 1070 FE.
Oculus rift on the case, search for pelican cases for the case.
>>
>>56109067
I think the pannel would last even longer. There are tons of fans to distribute the heat. This of a laptop, you don't feel your hands getting hot due to the keyboard and this seems to be even more well cooled. the CPU is using a AIO cooler and the GPU has fans around it.

>>56109169
I doubt it. You still can't do SLI in this or hardcore cooling for the overclock guys.

>>56109177
Correct, but how much cleaner would your desk look with just a screen, mouse and keyboard and a lack of 800 wires everywhere?

This is more of a space saving and clean look thing than it is a mobility thing in my opinion.
>>
>>56109177
>Buying a pelican for your tower

This seems overkill.
>>
>>56109240
>that's fucking cool
A plastic case?
>>
>>56109133
just like yore mom when I' around
>>
>>56109044
Id love something like that, too bad i replace monitors more then the desktop tho.
>>
Looks like an oven with a comphter built into it enjoy your melty screen and fucked colors
>>
>>56109044
I'm trying to imagine how loud this is going to be blasting air two feet away from your face.
>>
>>56109290
You can piss on it with no problems
>>
>>56109177
Is that real

What the fuck
>>
>>56111254
good question. no, it's not real. you just had a fever dream and hallucinated it. don't check that post again.
>>
>>56111290
Why should I pick that Dan case when I can get a zotac microwave
>>
>>56109259
>you don't feel your hands getting hot
A non-shit laptop will have material that isolates the keyboard from the heat.
>>
I had two AIO HPs, their lifetime was kind of horseshit, I can't even use the monitor by pluggin an external PC to them
>>
>>56109044

I just ordered the omni from 3 dubs from originpc the omni not cyberpower trash

I'm looking forward too it. I redid my entire office for my 2 inch wacom and got a new desk, monitor armor for it, moves my 55inch into my office in-front of my drawing desk. Plan to put this here, instead of a giant black cube of out dated hardware wasting space. A bit overkill and costly but I've used origin in the past and not one has had any issues aside from cost.
>>
>>56112269

27inch wacom, the spam filter kept blocking my post, for using any "dot" indirect references to originpc, the page it etc. my pc is 5 years old, samsung HDTV yadda, yadda incase anyone wanted to know. Too lazy to re-write extra crap I had to remove.
>>
>>56110380
corny but good.
>>
>>56109044
Gonna run hot and loud with all those leafblowers + the heat the LCD panel puts off.

Gonna have a lifespan of about a year
>>
>>56110380
#REKT
>>
Good, PC's finally trying to catch up
>>
>>56114184
You could easily have a windowz machine like that jsut most windows users dont want it
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.