[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Edward Snowden on the recent NSA hacks what do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1471349890533 (1).png (197KB, 1742x690px) Image search: [Google]
1471349890533 (1).png
197KB, 1742x690px
>Edward Snowden on the recent NSA hacks

what do you make of it /g/?
>>
>>56108515
I thought he died?
>>
I want to whistleblow Snowden's dick!
>>
It's absurd to think that corporations spend millions creating software then government entities spend magnitudes more on reverse engineering and hacking in to it. Was proprietary software a mistake?
>>
Since no one is addressing your question...

He's outlining why the attack may have been made. What the motivations may have been, and just how far reaching international meddling has become. Because now there is a forensic trail to follow from that specific NSA server.

Whether he's taking credit for revealing how the NSA operates on foreign nations servers and why the attack was successful? I'll leave that up to you.
>>
>>56108622
Snowden would dominate your butthole in the bedroom, You can tell he is one of those skinny guys that has a huge cock.
>>
>>56108622
>Alienware

is this nigga serious
>>
>>56108960
It's the journalists' airgapped device
>>
>>56108960
It's a really high end laptop with insane specs so why not?

Also he worked for Dell so probably got it for free.
>>
>>56108515
he's saying that if he didn't expose nsa back then, today they'd still be using the same vulnerable servers and software and these hackers would still be taking latest nsa toolkits and all kind of shit that is stored on those servers.
>>
>>56108939
>skinny fa/g/got detected

In a country like North Korea they'd had his family killed already. I kinda like the ethics of USA government.
>>
why wasn't the NSA abolished yet
>>
>>56111998
because every country that respects itself has it's own NSA, I bet even best Korea does

Imagine how cool it is to be able to even backdoor fucking CPUs
>>
>>56108582
ABC's were the ones that stared those rumours of him dying to try to get a location of him if he had reacted immediately to try to disprove them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.