[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/, what's the encryption called where you have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1459455018934.png (436KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
1459455018934.png
436KB, 500x535px
Hey /g/, what's the encryption called where you have to enter one password to go to a certain partition and the rest are dummy partitions?

And can I apply this to my existing partitions without reformatting everything?

I want to enter one pass on boot to go to my Linux partition, another for Windows.
>>
https://veracrypt.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Plausible%20Deniability
>>
You are looking for rubberhose
>>
>>56096196
>when someone on 4chan makes a post like that, it's an ironic joke!
>when someone on Facebook makes a post like that, it means they're a fucking retard!
>>
it's just a horrible idea desu. they can still see there is gigabytes of random noise on your hd. it's much better to upload your encrypted data to the net.
>>
>>56100328
yes..that's the entire point of the outer volume.(which would presumably be the 'random noise'.)

the only known issue with dummy + hidden setup is that people tend to not user their dummy volume often, so things start looking suspicious when it says you haven't accessed the "dummy" in 1 year..

however if you actively use the dummy and the hidden, then its the perfect combo.
>>
>>56096196
Spac is huge
>>
>>56100272
>4chan and Facebook

>Implying it isn't just straight up misogyny.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.