[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the government is clamping down on all activities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_8001-b8pAzOF586742948.png (619KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8001-b8pAzOF586742948.png
619KB, 600x900px
Reminder that the government is clamping down on all activities currently out of their watchful gaze

Reminder that TOR is being undermined, few bittorrent sites are remaining, and other private communities are dying in favor of sites like Facebook

Reminder that the government thinks that the concept of privacy should be illegal because "it might allow us not to watch the bad guys"

Reminder that consumer operating systems now ship integrated and unremovable software that logs your keystrokes and sends back pictures of your screen by default

Reminder that we now have concrete proof our elections and our choice of candidates in them are rigged

Reminder that nobody cares since they've all been convinced without evidence that it's some sort of Russian plot to make the US look bad

Reminder that your are now eight times more likely to be wrongfully shot by the police state than you are to die in a terrorist attack

Reminder that the police are being armed with military gear, including armored fighting vehicles, light machine guns, and grenade launchers

Reminder that the local police receive information about everything you do on your computer from the NSA thanks to "fusion centers" established across the US

They know you, they own you, and they will crush you.
>>
Reminder that OP is, and has always been, a faggot.
>>
>>56096017
ebin xd
>>
>there are people on /g/ that want to voluntarily give up their unalienable rights
>rights that people literally died over all so that some idiot could give them up and do as he's commanded
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>56096134
/g/ is dead
long live facebook, twitch and twitter
>>
>>56096004
Tor is being undermined for sure.

They leave JS enabled by default in TBB, And the security slider is set to low also by default.
>>
>>56096004
I'm not a pirate or a pedophile, so I don't care.
>>
>>56096004
>you
>not us
>>
>>56097191
>rigged elections
>doesn't apply to me :^)
>>
I'm voting for trump to end corruption.
>>
File: 574656-1218620525408[1].jpg (1MB, 3300x3750px) Image search: [Google]
574656-1218620525408[1].jpg
1MB, 3300x3750px
>muh privacy
That ship sailed a long time ago. And it isn't gonna come back, because (((they))) got the majority of the population to accept it. Before Facebook and MySpace, nobody in their right mind made public profiles using their real names photos of themselves and other personal information. But now that they've been trained like dogs to accept that as the norm, they don't care about privacy, because everything about them is already public for everyone to see.

Everything from the built-in spyware in operating systems to the data-mining across the web only became possible because of this precedent.
>>
File: 1456792752488.png (531KB, 2992x2992px) Image search: [Google]
1456792752488.png
531KB, 2992x2992px
FUCK YOU NSA
>>
Reminder that usa is the biggest threat to 1st world countries and its citizens
>>
File: sXIDV0.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sXIDV0.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>56097349
More like that is the more comfortable option and people LOVE comfort and always wsnt to be more comfortable

And they are not pol autists
>>
>>56099091
Anon is right, the reptilian jews are behind this. They created facebook and google and have powerful influence on the government. Damn lizards ruin everything.
>>
>>56099135
>reptilian jews
spotted the disinfo
>>
>>56097191
You know there really is something to the old adage about "First they came for the gypsies, but I wasn't a gypsy so I didn't care...... then they came for me"
>>
>>56096004
All of this shit only became an issue because it got too far above water and "onto the radar."

All the normie avenues will be shutdown, and all the deepweb hacker shit will remain online for people autistic enough to find it.

The Hollywood Jews will harvest their normiebux, the L337 haxx0rz will get their wares, and all will be well again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.