[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to come up with an idea that has yet to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 11

File: images.jpg (17KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 443x332px
You have 10 seconds to come up with an idea that has yet to be done.

Must be tech related.
>>
a railgun that launches fat people into the sun
>>
Ballmouse-ball car tires
>>
>>56088323

How the fuck do you launch people with a railgun?

Don't those obliberate whatever is in their path?
>>
>>56088303
Some sort of smart tree, where you attach some sort of apparatus to a tree and using a smart phone can monitor things such as oxygen production, CO2 collection, life cycle etc.
Perfect Kickstarter bait.
>>
>>56088351
>Don't those obliberate whatever is in their path?

good
>>
>>56088351
>turns fat people into pink mist
>in the direction of the sun

fixed*
>>
>>56088351
>How the fuck do you launch people with a railgun?
magnets
>>
Hello kitty themed ball bearings
>>
Robotic lavaproof scissors for when you need to cut things in extreme conditions
>>
>>56088345
How would you transfer power to them? Have a giant hand push the car around?
>>
File: amada8872.jpg (22KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
amada8872.jpg
22KB, 600x463px
an anime waifu pillow with a built-in pocket for a specially designed hot water bottle that distributes warmth across the whole pillow for maximum comfy
>>
>>56088384
see >>56088371
>>
>>56088303
A GPU with an inbuilt vibration chip for gamers
>>
>>56088397
Wat
>>
File: 1464844778843.webm (633KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464844778843.webm
633KB, 400x400px
A robot that molests your kids so you don't have to
>>
>>56088303
a gf for me
>>
>>56088384
Magnetic Force
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/magnetic/magfor.html
>>
>>56088419
hawt
>>
a towel that is always kinda wet
>>
>>56088303
Maki fleshlight.
>>
Facebook for cats. Cat owners can add other cat owners as friends and keep updated on each others cats.
>>
>>56088566
Pretty sure that's already been attempted and failed multiple times.
>>
>>56088626
What about Uber for women? So they don't need to fear getting raped late at night.
>>
Tinder for gay people.
I'll call it Grindr.
>>
>>56088643
there's been several attempts at "social networks" for women, they don't take off.

not even the one where you can leave ratings for men you're friends with on facebook
>>
>all these social network idiots

Unless you have the CIA behind your project you aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>56088799
Bruh, CIA? Surely you mean the ATF. They're always on that shit, dawg

Stay Woke
>>
Modular cable manager for non-modular PSU, work for both cable management, extension for cables and converter.

The idea would be something simple, an atx psu-sized box that goes attached to where the PSU cables start, there it will have a path for each cable and a port where it connect each entry, for example an entry for 24pin, 4/8pin cpu,4 molex, floppy and 6 sata ports. Then the manager will have output cables in a modular way for each one, even allowing to use some as other entry (like built-in molex to sata or 8pin cpu to 8pin gpu converter), maybe a small lcd with a voltage checker on the side and the top space could be a detachable 2.5" bay for SSD.
>>
>>56088978
You could either stop being poor and buy a modular psu or chop off the cables and heatshrink the individual wires so they do not contact eachother. Unsoldering them from the board isn't a good idea.
>>
>>56088566
That's just a Facebook group.

The better idea would be to have a collar for your cats that has a camera and GPS which you link to their Facebook account and it updates their position and photos every half hour or whatever.
>>
>>56088997
But think of puting an a led blinking razer logo or even an counterfeit apple logo on it, i bet they will sale like hotcakes between poorfags that want to rice up their shitty 1050w kentek with a 4gb GT730.
>>
>>56088303
P2P internet. Think of if every computer cached some portion of the internet on it. That way, the internet could function like a torrent swarm; when you connect to a "server", the data is actually downloaded from several other connected computers and is pieced together by yours.

Right now, this would only be feasible for data located around you in the geographic sense. And, even then, few entities would have the resources to do such a thing.
>>
>>56088303
A working Alcubierre drive
>>
>>56089043
>But think of puting an a led blinking razer logo or even an counterfeit apple logo on it
Reminds me of my old dell laptop that I put razer logos on and sold it for $400, it was worth $150 max.
>>
A foot controller for FPSs that controls forwards, backwards, strafing, jumping and crouching.
>>
>>56088626
>Pretty sure that's already been attempted and failed multiple times.
My very first hackathon had a team trying to do Tinder for dogs. Needless to say, it failed horribly because it couldn't scale out of South Lake Union's Microsoft/Amazon bubble.
>>
a web browser that isn't total shit.
>>
Iron Man level speech recognition to control your technological world. Siri is such a joke. I know we can do much better but because of capitalism, we have to progress so slowly for max profit. Else silicon would have stopped being used years ago.
>>
Thumbnails in GTK 3 filepicker.
>>
sex.com android app
>>
>>56088303
network of satellites that emit powerful lazeor beems all at a single point in space, relative to jupiter.

kugelblitz.

no more jupiter.

your move, /g/
>>
>>56088384
Magnets yo
>>
Something that lies next to you and feels just like a human body. Soft texture, warmth, hair, etc.
It can hug you.
I am not talking about a fully functioning sex bot, because obviously our shitty engineers are not able to properly build one, but just a machine monster where you have to close your eyes.
>>
>>56089068
I like this.
>>
File: 1467470950404.png (524KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1467470950404.png
524KB, 666x666px
>>56088303
>A railgun that is used to launch 1TB SSDs back and forth between the Earth and Mars for data transfer.
>>
File: 1269189705329.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1269189705329.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
>>56089141
>>
Buying out Microsoft and modifying Windows to be a Linux distribution, complete with the GPL v2.

Overnight, everything would become perfect.

>>56089550
> implying railguns can launch sdds even close to light speed
> implying it'd be trivial to slow them down enough to not be annihilated on arrival

For large transfers it'd probably be better to ship drives between the planets. Otherwise, there should be relays between them with servers on both sides cloning each other constantly.
>>
File: 1462049959738.jpg (442KB, 1989x1989px) Image search: [Google]
1462049959738.jpg
442KB, 1989x1989px
>>56089068
>Today marks the next step toward a distributed web with the beta release of Project Maelstrom. With Project Maelstrom, we aim to deliver technology that can sustain an open internet; one that doesn’t require servers, that allows anyone to publish to a truly open web, and that uses the power of distributed technology to scale…
http://project-maelstrom.bittorrent.com/
>>
Modern ThinkPad clone that doesn't suck
>>
Fiber optic internet and/or gigabit ethernet that is low-cost and actually works
>>
a buttplug that orders pizza
>>
>>56089702
Seems kinda impractical. Can you use it without inserting it? Would it be open source? Would that guy finally be able to order pizza?
>>
It's too late.

Either provide a service or be a wageslave.
>>
File: baby-diaper2.jpg (52KB, 680x350px) Image search: [Google]
baby-diaper2.jpg
52KB, 680x350px
Diapers changing machine.
You put the baby in and it does everything AT.
So you can have more time for your vapid interests.
>"diaPod, the choice of great mothers"
>>
>>56088303
>>>56088303
>Some sort of smart tree, where you attach some sort of apparatus to a tree and using a smart phone can monitor things such as oxygen production, CO2 collection, life cycle etc.
>Perfect Kickstarter bait.
Wat
>>
>>56088390
That's the first good idea I've seen itt
>>
A dating app for people over 300lb.

WhaleRadar
>>
>>56088303
Portable gas chambers
>>
>>56088303
Level generation in video games using proper neural networks.
>>
>>56089068
>>56089516
>>56089603
Project ZeroNet boys. Keep up with the times.
>>
A cannon which shoots badgers into space
>>
>>56089068
>what is ZeroNet
>>
A functioning black-run African society
>>
>>56091050

ManateeMate / ManateeMatch
>>
Shoe jammers

Their shoes...
That can jam electrical devices.
>>
>>56088649
Already made
>>
a ball mouse that uses a laser to sense the balls movements. Call it a hybrid mouse and retard gaymers will buy it
>>
>>56088851
Well the Tinder for dogs wouldn't work with the ATF since they'd just shoot all the testers
>>
>>56089550
You'd need a net (literal) system that catches the SSD's and robot arms that dock them and upload the data.

Could some space physics major here calculate how fast the file transfer speeds would be?
>>
>>56089068
There is Freenet as well as ZeroNet.
>>
A router which requires you to repeat different sentences near it every hour so it can detect if you're a non-Anglo Pajeetsinghvinder and promptly deny you internet access.
>>
File: blue laser colortemp sink.jpg (103KB, 781x628px) Image search: [Google]
blue laser colortemp sink.jpg
103KB, 781x628px
Say you have 2 computers connected to a LAN, but you aren't connected to the internet on either of them. You are still able to transfer files between the computers easily. Now, if you were connected by a wireless router, any computer within the range of the wireless signal will be able to transfer files between each other. Then you decide to use a signal booster to increase the range of your wireless network so that you'll be able to share files with everyone in your neighborhood.

This is where my idea comes in. Internet connections usually cost money to maintain, you have to spend more to get more bandwidth and plus they are slower than direct LAN/WLAN connections. What if you were to give out signal boosters to people all over the city, and go on for every square-mile until your LAN can be accessed by millions of people? Hell, with strong enough signal boosters it should be theoretically possible to spread it all across North America. Everyone would be able to share files/folders with everyone else, WITHOUT needing access to the internet. IP addresses can't even be used to track down because it's a network without internet access, your IP address would not be associated with any ISP.

Download speeds would be amazing, they would only be limited by the strength of the wireless signal, so in any urban area you'd never get speeds lower than 10MB/s. At first it would just be like a P2P program where you'd download files from other people's shared folders, but then websites would not cost anything to host because it's just a matter of putting your website in a shared folder and leaving your computer on.

****, everything about this sounds awesome. The only downside I could see of this is that being connected to the same network leaves everyone's computers wide open to hackers... who gives a ****, I want to try this. I wonder how much money it would cost to start out and get enough of a signal to cover a few blocks.
>>
solar powered dehumidifiers with built in filters that make the water drinkable
>>
a tazer that gives niggers a normal IQ
>>
A GNU/Linux desktop that isn't shit.
>>
>>56091627
since 2002
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freifunk
>>
>>56088303

See through skin

It's related to tech as the old game boy color had it
>>
>>56088643
>don't get raped at night
>die in a horrible car crash
>>
>>56088303
Single-process virtual machine for running x86 programs on arm cores.
>>
>>56091881
QEMU
>>
>>56088303
A GPU that can only use 3.5 GB of RAM out of the 4 GB you pay for.
>>
An operating system that sends every keystroke to its maker, and displays advertisements in the launch menu.
>>
>>56091898
Kind of; QEMU does an entire system. The idea is to run a non-native process transparently and translating its syscalls to the native equivalent.
>>
>>56091915
Windows 10
>>
>>56091941
Wine does that, utilizing QEMU
>>
A game controller with a rollerball as the right stick so fps games can actually be played.
>>
>>56088303
Headphones that edit the whatever you're listening to on the fly so it's more pleasant, by reading your brain activity
>>
I'd like to be able to use my dick as a joystick.
>>
A nigger who's capable of contributing to society.
>>
A screen with a layer of pixels which can be be physically moved up or down by a few mm, allowing things like tactile feedback for touchscreen buttons, braile display on phones etc.
>>
>>56092002
Scott Joplin.
>>
A phone with no bezels
Like the Sharp Aquos without the humongous bottom bezel
>>
>>56091855
Weak shill, Taxi man
>>
>>56088303
a phone thats all bezel, no glass in the way of pure performance. works on the same radio freq as pagers so you can get a text even in a deep level sub basement
>>
File: maxresdef.png (57KB, 275x232px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdef.png
57KB, 275x232px
>>56092051
like this aesthetic design but without the glass use bluetooth to display output to my smart watch or google glasses
>>
>>56088303
Digital tattoo that records your race and gender identity to ensure any area if perfectly diverse and alerts you to leave the area if too much of your race and gender exist.
>>
>>56092034
I think his point is women suck at driving
>>
>>56091207
They're*

And how would that work? Every step emitting an electrical pulse?
>>
suicide booth
>>
>>56092115
A good cheap design would be a nitrogen dispenser with a port for cheap disposable CPAP masks.

The real difficulty is disposing of the bodies.
>>
>>56092144
An incinerator would be better.
>>
>>56092144
Built in incinerator
>>
>>56092157
Possible but very expensive. You need very elaborate air filtration or a remote exhaust.

It would be more economical to partner with a mortician who empties the booths frequently, and then burns in a real crematorium.

I estimate 1 death would cost about $200.
>>
>>56088351
>Don't those obliberate whatever is in their path?
>implying obliterate fat people is a crime
Being fat should be illegal, they're a fucking eyesore and leechers in society as they're inapt to do 99% of tthe jobs available on this planet.
>>
>>56091216
>apt-get update
>not sudo apt-get update
>>
>>56088303
program that turns english sentences to programs
>>
Artificial wombs to get rid of the women forever.
>>
A good smartphone
>>
>>56088643
Real original, Todd
>>
>>56088355
That actually sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>56092452
This
Finally programming will be logical and easy instead of a confusing clusterfuck
>>
A pill that you swallow then gets bigger in your stomach so you don't feel hungry for a while, like a temporary gastric balloon
>>
>>56092582
>English
>logical
There is no egg in the eggplant.
No ham in the hamburger.
And neither pine nor apple in the pineapple.
English muffins were not invented in England.
French fries were not invented in France.

We sometimes take English for granted.
But if we examine its paradoxes--
We find that Quicksand takes you down slowly.
Boxing rings are square.
And a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.

If writers write, how come fingers don't fing.
If the plural of tooth is teeth,
shouldn't the plural of phone booth be phone beeth?
If the teacher taught,
Why didn't the preacher praught.

If a vegetarian eats vegetables
What does a humanitarian eat!?
Why do people recite at a play
Yet play at a recital?
>>
>>56088303
A 4chan webapp with decentral upvote blockchain through webtorrent.
>>
>>56092643
You could make a Greasemonkey addon with a 3rd party server or blockchain, that allows voting and attaching emoticons to posts, like LOL or WTF
>>
>>56092628
The simple answer is that the english language wasn't derived from a concrete set of rules, but by trial and error of what sounds good over centuries by countless people. English has been refined as a communication tool, not as an exercise in making a logical or consistent language.
>>
>>56088303
IoT cock ring

>>56088390
I've thought about that in the past, but instead put an electric blanket (or pillow cover because I think those exist) on low inside of it. Could probably safely run it on batteries today.
>>
>>56092628
still better than trying to learn arbitrary coding languages
>>
>>56088303
Cochlear music earphone implant. Fucking when?
>>
>>56092110
Shit I feel retarded.

And yes.
>>
>>56088643
Fuck off Todd, you asexual virgin
>>
a web app for producers that creates analog filtered sounds, live.

You send the server the sound you want played and the type of filter you want, and it records it and plays it back.

Small soundproof room with microphone(bags/filters of various consistencies(really nice speakers)

For instance: Dillion Francis(lol) needs the sound of a child crying in a three layered burlap sack. He uploads the sound of the child crying, the speaker(s) play it in analog(or stereo depending on how many children) through the sack. It's recorded automatically and sent back.
>>
>>56093028
I guess they don't have to be rooms. Boxes work too.

The problem is getting a lot of space and a lot of different types of filters.
>>
File: non-free-javascript.png (172KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
non-free-javascript.png
172KB, 640x360px
>>56089702
>>56089853
>tfw buttnet wants me to starve
>>
>>56088303
A third party company for online ID verification service, i.e. paypal for IDs. Nobody wants fb or similar having their ID details yet there are many reasons why this might be somewhat necessary.
>>
>>56093097
SSL certs for people? Are you talking centralized or decentralized?
>>
>>56093097
They keep a key, you keep a key in card form, have a digit pin number. Identity machine like a debit machine?
>>
>>56092008
https://youtu.be/WJFwHuCs3Yw
>>
2016 track ball mouse.
>>
>>56088303
Real time infrared detection of people and animals so that my team of audumowers can have flip up monitor apam them, dod a 360, and continue mowing. / not murder a squirrel...

Make audumowers not tiny and gay.
>>
File: crematory_antiserum.jpg (186KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
crematory_antiserum.jpg
186KB, 1000x1000px
>>56088303
Intelligent electricity
>>
>>56089141
Already a thing, fucking idiot. You lose the thread.
>>
A USB fleshlight that tells your computer to perform a different task depending on the penis inserted.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.