[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm making a web browser, but don't know features I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 11-01-07_0747.jpg (7KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
11-01-07_0747.jpg
7KB, 160x120px
I'm making a web browser, but don't know features I can put in the browser to make it perfect and /g/ approved, one feature im planning to add is AdBlocking

>inb4 I'll make the logo
>>
No GUI. Browser is controlled entirely by keyboard shortcuts.
>>
>>56085834
Everything from opera 12. Study people's complaints. Don't make it on blink, we got enough of that shit already.
>>
>>56085834
Don't try and please everyone: Create the browser you want to create. Use a popular platform like Blink to ensure compatibility.
>>
>>56085850
Definitely the keyboard part is necessary but I don't see what a GUI has to do with it
>>
>>56085834

You're making yet another web browse, and you hope to compete with Firefox's 13.5 million lines of code, even though you don't even know what features you should include? It sure sounds like you're a retard who thinks he's got a great idea but is out of touch with reality. Your shit is gonna flop so hard, just get a job instead and earn some money instead of wasting your time.
>>
>>56085834
https://github.com/The-Compiler/qutebrowser
patches welcome
>>
>>56085923
I'm trying to make a web browser that is perfect, if /g/ approves it, its perfect, firefox, opera, chrome, etc are not perfect.
>>
>>56085957

>if /g/ approves it

Every post is made by one person but /g/ is not one person. You could as ten times and be told that it is approved 5 times and that it's not approved the other five. The fact that you're gearing your goal towards getting the recognition of an Internet community and that you're willing to spend so much time on a project in order to do fulfill it is weird and you come across as a pitiful autist with nothing better to do. If your posts are serious and not bait, you should stop for a moment and think about your decisions and priorities.
>>
are you going for a normie /g/ audience?
If so, just make a 4chan browser with universal webm support
>>
>>56086098
This is how \g\ feels. Let this knowledge make you strong.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.