[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

serious discussion would this man be for or against the removal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: SteveJobsBook.jpg (62KB, 980x540px) Image search: [Google]
SteveJobsBook.jpg
62KB, 980x540px
serious discussion
would this man be for or against the removal of the 3.5mm headphone jack ?
>>
>>56084401
For, because it is admittedly a flawed technology. Jobs would have a agreeable replacement, though, as opposed to just falling back on bluetooth/requiring adapters for the existing port. If I knew what his replacement would've been, then I wouldn't be a neet, so don't ask.
>>
File: cSyHoGN.gif (1010KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
cSyHoGN.gif
1010KB, 357x200px
>>56084429
it would probably be a new standard that sets the bar
instead of just removing it and replacing it with NOTHING

I miss that fuker
>>
>>56084401
He would, no doubt about it.

For the same reasons. Allegedly for more thinness and progress, in reality to make his prey customers buy branded accessories that bring apple tax home unlike your standard Sennheiser/Audio Technica/etc headphones.
>>
>>56084401
this fucker was so unpredictable. but I think he would probably replace it with something else, something with an actual advantage over lightning headphones/adapter
>>
Of course he would. Because there's a method to making money. He however would not use Blutooth, he rolled over in his grave when Apple bought Beats by Dre. He would develop a proprietary wireless protocol that would sound exactly like aptX, and you could control the built in amplifier on the headset that would charge with your idevice charge 700 dollars for these apple headsets, and have them become the standard in music listening while everyone around the world on /g/ derides apple for releasing another proprietary device but being forced to admit they sound phenomenal as the industry tries to catch up, again.
>>
File: Design-Steve-Jobs.png (49KB, 504x212px) Image search: [Google]
Design-Steve-Jobs.png
49KB, 504x212px
I loved this man. Sad to see where apple is now without him. Has apple even innovated after he died? Inb4 the apple never innovated, just steals shit meme. iPhone set the standard for what a mobile phone is in this day and age. Android before and after the iPhone is a good comparison.

As for if he'd remove the 3.5 jack? Probably not, it still works well doesn't it?
>>
File: 140414TerryADavis.jpg (2MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
140414TerryADavis.jpg
2MB, 4320x3240px
>>56086040
it would be an all white connector with no strain relief.
>>
>>56084401

I don't know. But I know that if he was I would trust that it is because they are replacing it with better technology and not for ugly adapters and/or 25 year old technology like bluetooth.
>>
I don't think he would remove it, but made it a big fuckery like, because >>56086040

like, cut the standard audio jack flat (muh 0.5mm space savings), then add another millimeter width to break compatibility with the world
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.