[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/, just finished season one of Mr. Robot and have caught up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: walterwhiteyoureright.gif (974KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
walterwhiteyoureright.gif
974KB, 500x281px
/g/, just finished season one of Mr. Robot and have caught up to season two of Mr. Robot. How long does it take to learn to hack the planet? Where should I start? I'm 28 and don't know anything about this "culture" or technology, so be gentle and tell me what direction I should head to learn.
>>
A legitimate thread was killed to make way for this dumb fuck OP. I fucking hate this board.
>>
>>56082989
You need to get shady contacts and you need their approval, so go to the nearest drug dealer, buy a shitton of whatever artificial drug and do it a LOT. Then you can start with networking, security and coding
>>
>>56083092
Ugh. I give it two weeks before op gets bored and says fuck it. Now to OP, unless you have an inate interest in computing or programming, you're not going to enjoy it in the long run. You're just interested because you think "hacking is cool". Or maybe your just a troll.
>>
>>56082989
I hope the Dark Army fucks you up, kiddo.
>>
>>56083203

Well, I use a computer pretty much all day and night. I installed ubuntu a couple of times, but I just went to Windows for the heck of it. The Kali linux that they showed on the show looked pretty cool.
>>
>>56082989
Giddeon dies, and the black hacker dies also, Shayla comes back, Tyrell buttfucks another faggot called whiterose, Darlene fucks the dark army, Angela, fucks the CEO of E-Corp, Eliott gets fucked by negroes, since he decided to check the TOR website about silkroad.
>>
>>56083752
>Shayla comes back
Can only hope
>>
ask reddit
>>
>>56083752

I'm already up to date.
>>
>>56083752
>berenstain parallel universe theory
actually, mr. robot is just the telling of a story done by 8 year old eliott after his dad died on being a super hacker that takes down the childish "evil corp"
>>
>>56082989

Just google "pentesting", OP.

It's not that hard to find, really.
>>
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Hacking-Beginner-Computer-Security-Penetration-ebook/dp/B01HVVFDD4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1471220931&sr=8-3&keywords=hacking

First, get that book and install a virtual machine for Linux. You can try one of the ones that appear on the show like Kali Linux. Read and get familiar with the OS. Second, try to hack your own devices first and don't be stupid by trying to hack a government agency or a big corporation like Google. They will detect a newb like you and make your life a living hell. It's important to learn and get some experience within small stuff. I can't stress this enough, but do not try anything until you have at least two years of hacking experience under your belt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.