[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new Nexus (Sailfish) confirmed garbage > HUGE BEZELS with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

new Nexus (Sailfish) confirmed garbage

> HUGE BEZELS with no front-facing speakers
> glossy, fragile glass on a third of the back for no apparent reason
> thicker than you're dad's dick, yet only has a 2770 mAh battery

conclusion: HTC a shit.
>>
>Huge bezels
>muh 3.5850% larger screen-to-body ratio

kys
>>
>>56080937
nigga that thing looks larger than the Nexus 5X, and that one has a 5.2" screen.
>>
>>56081048
The only bezels that matter are the side ones. Having bezels on top and bottom is good and it doesn't really affect how big it 'feels'.

If you are worried about unused empty space you shouldn't be using android in the fist place.
>>
> glossy, fragile glass on a third of the back for no apparent reason
Camera?
Laser?
NFC?
>>
As soon as it was leaked that HTC was making the next Nexus device I already knew I was skipping a gen.
>>
How big is the battery on the 6s+? It can last almost 2 days. Pure android should be the same.
>>
I'm reserving judgment.
>>
>>56080856
>take picture of object against poorly contrasting background
>poorly cut out the object so the actual edges cannot be distinguished from the scraps of background

I hope for your own good you didn't make that image, anon.
>>
>>56080856
Bezels are fine. Glass allows for better reception compared to a metal case. It's also unique. Battery is fine.
>>
>>56080856

Absolutely disgusting!
>>
>>56081870
>2770mah
>fine
cuck
>>
>there are people who defend this phone because it has nexus written on it
>>
what the fuck are we doing wrong?
why is this shit so laughably bad?
what in the twisted circumcised cock?
>>
>>56082401
>judging an unreleased phone
>>
>>56082325
5 inches, full HD, 300 mah less than a S7 with a 2K, I think the battery is not the problem
>>
>>56081620
i think they did this to put wireless charging in the lower part and to hide laser in the upper part
>>
>>56081620
Wireless charging and antennas. It's a good workaround to aluminium body limitations.
>>
>>56081719
2725mAh.
Mine only lasts a day from med-heavy use. 7 hours SOT.
>>
>>56082755
you mean the upper part, wireless charging doesn't work well through metal
>>
>>56080856
Jesus fuck what are they doing

They had the front design down to perfection with the Nexus 6.

>amazing screen to body ratio
>front waterproof stereo speakers
>smooth curved edges feels great
>>
>>56085506
Blame HTC. They're the ones making the Nexus this time round.
>>
One Plus Three master race. Happy I left when they were still on the last good phone in that line, the Nexus 4.
>>
File: 1463732302760.gif (2MB, 358x272px) Image search: [Google]
1463732302760.gif
2MB, 358x272px
>>56080856
All I know is i like the finger print scanner at the back of the phone
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.