[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ btfo https://web.archive.org/web/2016072 3114555/https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: wmn.png (379KB, 658x513px) Image search: [Google]
wmn.png
379KB, 658x513px
/g/ btfo

https://web.archive.org/web/20160723114555/https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/12/women-considered-better-coders-hide-gender-github
>>
>>56058127
So people that don't parade their gender on the internet are smarter? Huh, weird.
>>
>>56058127
we saw this in february when it came out.

also archive.org isn't here for you to be a fucking retarded faggot and obscure hits to the original page. it's supposed to exist to preserve the web. not act as a proxy for it.
>>
>>56058133
Admit it you're too beta to hide your unsecurity that girls can be better coders than you
>>
>>56058133
that wasn't the finding. even the most naive interpretations of the headline don't yield that conclusion.

are you a woman?
>>
>github
>>
>>56058133
In know right? it's almost like there's more to being a human being than what's between your legs
>>
>>56058135
Im sorry i dont browse this site 24/7 so i might have missed this particular thread in february.

and dont tell me what to do you pathetic nerd
>>
>>56058149
you don't need to browse 4chan 24/7 to be up to speed on 6 month old stories.
>>
>>56058127
>submission one
>HELLO GUYS IM A GRILL CODER XD I MADE THIS CODE JUST FOR YOU!!!XDDD
>code is mediocre
>denied

>submission two
>Here is my code.
>code is mediocre
>accepted

Clearly this is because of sexism.
>>
>>56058149
Where the fuck do you think you are? /g/ is home to "pathetic nerds". Go somewhere else, 4chan is a shitty place for discussion anyway.
>>
>>56058139
lol
>>56058163
I feel like this is also the case with a lot (not all) of people that have pictures of themselves as their GitHub profiles.
>>
>>56058169
wow youre not even in denial about it

why not man up and try to better yourself? being a beta nerd is learned behaviour.
>>
>>56058127
(((researches)))

were this """" woman """" tranies by a chance? there is a lot of such on (((github)))
>>
>>56058198
>find out a woman is behind a hugely complicated project
>follow their twitter for a while
>this always happens
>>
>>56058198
wow dude ur SOOOO edgy omg!
>>
>>56058149
Fuck off, Stacy. Go jump on some Chad's cock.
>>
>>56058127
How is the weather in Tel Aviv, Chaim?
>>
>>56058217
whoever's i might jump on it will very likely not be yours.
>>
>>56058239
This is exactly what I told you, dumb shit. Some Chad is not me, and fuck off means to fuck off, so go get your daily dose of Chad's cum in your mouth and fuck off.
>>
>>56058252
he's honestly too retarded to engage with. he came in here posting an archive.org snapshot of a 6 month old story like he was delivering us news. just ignore him
>>
>>56058252
>>56058217
Mad as fuck
>>
>>56058268
>haha BAITED haha MAD as fuck 10/10 m8 haha LOLOLOLO
Die.
>>
>>56058261
>>56058252
haha you're actually even having group identity here?

>we, pathetic nerds, blablabal ...

i mean, your last fortress was thinking you were all 'logical' and better coders than girls but turns out you're worse in every possible aspect.

Sad
>>
>>56058285
Weak bait.
>>
>>56058275
Rustled
>>
Some thread some time ago showed the opposite.
>>
>>56058127
Man haters promoting this shitty lie. Women or men rather than judging everyone as an individual is silly. The Cuckdidian is Dick Stallman's favorite politically ravaged mouthpiece.
>>
>>56058198
If you want to be more famous, putting you on a dress works wonders.
Feminists will praise you for being "brave", rational people will call you out for your bullshit, angry people will call you names and if you are lucky, you get threats which boosts your victim status.
You cannot get fired for this as it is illegal to discriminate.

So you get to keep your job, and you can get funding from feminists.

There are even people without any marketable skills who do this just to get fame.
Remember that professionally offended fat ginger who made a reaction to southparks episode about gingers?
That video got him a lot of fame, he then started to make a lot of videos nobody watched.
Now he has put on a dress so he can keep his youtube celebrity thing going.
There is nothing brave about this, it is not a new gender, it is just people who troll for attention.
>>
>>56058306
Coaxed into a SNAFU
>>
File: wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg (27KB, 290x350px) Image search: [Google]
wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg
27KB, 290x350px
>>56058127
>People who work in fields dominated by the opposite sex tend to perform at an above-average level - but only if they're not attention whores
Who knew people who had a talent/passion are above-average? /sarcasm
>>
>>56058489
>truth laced with the poignant cynicism
I like you.
>>
>>56058752
It makes for interesting times though.

We have "feminists", a group of people who like to read off a dictionary what feminism is about, yet seems to be very anti women.
They think it is okay to treat women as sex objects by promoting abortion.
They enforce gender stereotypes by calling butch girls male and feminine men for female.
They support oppression of women and sexual minorities by defending muslims.

And the beautiful part is when people get angry at them, the get to call people sexist and get oppression points.

So you can either shut up about it or get portrayed as a nutjob who hates women.
>>
>>56058924
>And the beautiful part is when people get angry at them, the get to call people sexist and get oppression points.
>So you can either shut up about it or get portrayed as a nutjob who hates women.
Amen to that. It's the ultimate trump card.

I sincerely loathe this ultra-PC world we've somehow stumbled into. We're supposed to be okay with these cross-dressing pansexuals who have beards, and flowers in their hair, who literally wear skirts and prance around with their painted toenails and open-toe shoes. Not only should we be okay with this, but we ought regard these freak shows as peers, as PROFESSIONALS. And that's not a joke or a hyperbole, I have to work with a (biological) male like that.

Jesus fucking Christ. /rant
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.