[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have so many anime pictures I need a program to tag and sort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1455958625221.png (190KB, 415x276px) Image search: [Google]
1455958625221.png
190KB, 415x276px
I have so many anime pictures I need a program to tag and sort them. I give program pic or two of Elichika and it moves rest of Elicchi pic into correct folder.

Does such program exist or do I really need to make master's thesis out of anime picture sorting with least amount of training data? Yes I'm compsci and animefag and seriously considering this. But if program already exists no reason.
>>
>>56051182
There was a program that compared your animu and other 4chan pictures to an online database and automatically tagged them, no idea what it was called though
>>
>>56051182
Sorry I don't think that does,
Now anon, I'm going to hijack your thread.

I downloaded a massive amount of hentai, but have no way to tag or categorize them, I'd like to use the original category/tag files but don't know how to open them.

Any suggestions on what software Pururin used to categorize the hentai?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 698x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 698x960px
Bump for interest
>>
>>56051182
>>56051223
found it
http://hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/
>>
File: 1457100170297.png (31KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457100170297.png
31KB, 400x250px
OP here, I think I got it. I know exactly what three methods I need to combined to achieve near-perfect 2D image recognition without massive training set and fear of over-fitting.

Thanks beer.
Thanks Love Live.
Thanks µ's.
I love you Eli.

And I'm actually serious with this one.
>>
File: 1469978454512.jpg (332KB, 427x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469978454512.jpg
332KB, 427x600px
There was a website by the guy who made waifu2x that applied danbooru tags to your pics and was really accurate. You could try making a client for it.
>>
>>56051292
Good, it sounds useful. Make sure to release it freely and not to die before you complete it.
>>
File: 58071703_p0.png (22KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
58071703_p0.png
22KB, 800x500px
>>56051292
I've always wanted something like this, if you actually go through with it please share.
がんばルビィ OP!
>>
A university in Japan and Washington state I believe are independently working on content tagging software.

So far I believe they are still working on it however, as are the commercial alternatives i've seen mentioned in the past.

Progress is being made, but I dont think there is anything really good out yet.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.