[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Ramesh Natarajan successful and you are ricing your desktop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Ramesh Natarajan .png (34KB, 307x109px) Image search: [Google]
Ramesh Natarajan .png
34KB, 307x109px
Why is Ramesh Natarajan successful and you are ricing your desktop again while you eat chicken tendies and J/O?
>>
>>56036427
Literally who?
>>
>>56036427
bcus le multiculturalism may may
yet nobody is forced to hire white people...
i hate this racist bigoted gay earth
>>
Because I'm not a wagecuck. I'm writing my own apps/programs and then selling them or giving them away for free with ads.

Granted most neets would probably never put in the work that I do. I watch my chinese cartoons for 2-4 hours and spend the rest of the day reading programming books and testing out code and shit.
>>
>>56036460
> i live with my parents
>>
>>56036435
I don't know i saw his profile on github or some shit. he was smiling at me
>>
ramesh plz leave
>>
Because he's a hard worker who works for peanuts and I'm a lazy faggot who won't work an office job
>>
>>56036466
Yup. They're pretty cool and letting me stay here for another 3 years rent free and they even let me eat their food. I'm a community college dropout and convinced them that I would try to teach myself a valuable skill and make a living so they gave me 3 years after I dropped out.

I'm not doing too bad. I'm only 23 and still have a little over 2 years to make something out of myself. I understand the Android SDK for the most part but writing GUIs that don't fucking crash on me 1 million times per second is becoming a real pain.
>>
>>56036427
Because he works for minimum wage
>>
>>56036427

hello OP, outside of poo in loo, what did Ramesh' parents do and how did he immigrate.

Thanks Ramesh
>>
>>56036553
So what is your plan b when you ultimately fail?
>>
>>56036553
That's the spirit.At 25 you'll be working under a 27 year old assistant manager at BestBuy. I'll see you next time I need to shoplift some USB drives
>>
>>56036850
If I do fail then I'll simply get a job 6 months before my time limit. My parents have agreed to let me stay with them after the 3 years but expect $400 for rent and for me to help pay for some groceries if I don't move out whether I fail or not.

However with the progress I've made I'm pretty close to becoming adept in JAVA. I mainly have to improve my GUIs.

Anyway my hope is 1 year from now I'll make something profitable and a year later I will be earning enough to at least cover for rent and the groceries my parents want me to pay. A few years down the road after that I plan to start making PC software.

Anyway I'm grinding pretty hard, I force myself to only use 2-4 hours of my daily time to watch dumb moe shit, the rest of the day I study and test code out. I'm working pretty hard so I'll probably make it.
>>
>>56036962

How do you have time to shit post?
>>
File: verpesh.jpg (41KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
verpesh.jpg
41KB, 352x288px
>>56036962
>pretty close to becomes adept
>already worked out how much rent his parents want when he is living with them at 28 years old
>around that time he'll start making "PC software"
Can't make this shit up, literally the image of a/g/entooman. Sir, when was the last time mummy bought chicken tendies and called for you they were ready to be nibbled?
>>
File: india.jpg (38KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
india.jpg
38KB, 352x288px
Waiting on a response here. Please take picture of how many cups on desk

captcha:
>Jalari Arlariyarli
>>
>>56036909
I'm not giving up, I still have time, wagecuck.

>>56036980
I'm actually watching "Is the order a rabbit?" as we speak, I guess I can multi-task a little. I'm gonna hang around for another hour or two before I hit the sack and wake up to read up some shit tomorrow morning.

>>56036996
>>already worked out how much rent his parents want when he is living with them at 28 years old
Pretty sure I'll have my own place by then.

>>around that time he'll start making "PC software"
Nope, I plan to do that as soon as I start paying rent. Right now I'm focusing all my efforts on the mobile platform.

>Can't make this shit up, literally the image of a/g/entooman. Sir, when was the last time mummy bought chicken tendies and called for you they were ready to be nibbled?
I actually cook my own meals but I do dine with my parents every now and then.

Anyway I guess I'm not a neet afterall and I have pretty good hope for myself. I mean after I get pretty 1337 with JAVA there are many opportunities for coin but I'm mainly looking to sell my own software/apps.
>>
>>56037118
>calls people wagecuck
>lives off his parent's earnings
>posts on /g/ about how he's "pretty close to adept" at emacs lisp
>dines with his parents on special occasion (papa johns nights)

Please take pictures of yourself and or surroundings and post them here
>>
>>56037159
>>calls people wagecuck
>>lives off his parent's earnings
My parents run a small business.

>>dines with his parents on special occasion (papa johns nights)
Nigga fuck that, my mom makes some pretty good dinners. I'm shocked she hasn't opened a restaurant with how well she cooks. Papa johns is pleb tier compared to the meals she cooks. Too bad my dad can't into cooking, he's a smart man with business stuff but he can't even make a fucking simple beef stew to save his life.

>Please take pictures of yourself and or surroundings and post them here
Nah. What I can say is that no I don't have piss bottles laying around or a messy room.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.