[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It also shows that Apple handed over personal details of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IPRC_Seized_2016_kat.jpg (283KB, 1158x868px) Image search: [Google]
IPRC_Seized_2016_kat.jpg
283KB, 1158x868px
>It also shows that Apple handed over personal details of Vaulin after the investigator cross-referenced an IP-address used for an iTunes transaction with an IP-address that was used to login to KAT’s Facebook account.
>>
>>56026293
Court case PDF for reference:
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2996082/Artem-Vaulin-Complaint.pdf
>>
>Declines to help investigate a terrorist
>Willingly hands over pirate's info
Fuck Crapple
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>56026293
>intellectual property
>ideas are property
>>
>>56026293
Why the hell was a pirate..no not just any pirate..but a fucking pirate that owned one of the largest pirate sites in the WORLD, USING FUCKING ITUNES?
>>
>>56026513
I'm pretty sure at this point everyone should realize that tptb only care about losing money and power. Terrorism is a nonissue for them since they have enough money to insulate themselves from getting exposed like normies. Besides they actively create terrorism in the Middle East to shore up more power and money from their countrymen.
>>
>>56026793
That's because contrary to popular belief pirates actually buy more shit in comparison to normies.
>>
>>56026832
>they actively create terrorism in the Middle East
They actively create it here at home too, Muslims can't really just magically appear in the USA, Only the government can let them in.

It's problem reaction solution.
>>
>>56026513
Applel provided the same information in the case with the San Bernardino shooter, what they didn't provide was a signed backdoor that could be used on any of their phones and a precedent for companies signing malware for the government which would have killed the US tech industry (modern Intel/AMD processors could easily have a hardware backdoor installed at that point). Hell, I still avoid some hardware due to the potential implications of such a ruling as the US government keeps pushing for it in other cases.
>>
>>56026293
>homeland security
>poland
>>
>>56026859
Nah they just import the foreign terrorism (Arabs). Domestic terrorism comes from niggers supporting black lives matter.
>>
File: 1464157479875.jpg (26KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
1464157479875.jpg
26KB, 300x419px
>>56026293
APPLE KEKS

KEKED

AGAIN
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.