[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/, I'm in the process of upgrading to a couch station,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 71cb+GC2xcL._SL1500_.jpg (143KB, 1500x1015px) Image search: [Google]
71cb+GC2xcL._SL1500_.jpg
143KB, 1500x1015px
Hey /g/, I'm in the process of upgrading to a couch station, I would basically have my normal setup (27' next to a vertical monitor) behind my couch and in front of the couch a huge ass monitor.

I've been looking for months and when I was almost ready to buy a Philips BDM4350UC I found out it has terrible burn in issues and now I'm kind of back to the starting point.

Are TVs really that bad for gaming? Is there any 40''+ with acceptable ghosting and input lag?

I figured I will either buy some 1080p for <400 euros and then upgrade both my graphic card and monitor to 4k in a few years or spend a bit more now (<900) and buy a decent graphic card when they will actually be able to support 4k gaming maxed out.

Please please help me out.

P.S. I live in Italy so yeah, something that ships in Europe.
>>
>>56016316
I have the Philips 40" 4k monitor and it's great. It's a VA panel also and after using it I would never go back to my old multi-monitor setup.

Only complaint is I wish it was curved since I do see a bias towards things being nicer looking when they are directly infront rather than off to a side, but it's barely noticable
>>
philips tvs/monitors are complete garbage, avoid them like plague
>>
>>56016506
Do you know anything as big?
I was checking out the IIYAMA Prolite X4071UHSU but it doesn't look taht good either
>>
>>56016316
>>56016376
These are trash from a trash brand. It's just their terrible 4k TV with a stripped image processor for lower input lag. They are garbage with terrible banding and ghosting. Buy this and have mucho, mucho regrets!
>>
>>56016651
>>56016506
Where did Phillips touch you? My Monitor is great and disproves your trash comments easily. Stay in denial.
>>
>>56016683
kek

Look at reviews on the internet, there are TONS of pictures of the banding and ghosting issue. Hell the display they have at Microcenter in my area has these issues. Nice try defending your purchase, enjoy your 3rd tier monitor. I will continue to enjoy my 1st tier $1,200 Dell monitor.
>>
>>56016316
>philips logo

mah boi!!!
>>
I'm hyper casual and have all of my equipment hooked to a Sony XBR-55X850D and it all seems to be completely smooth
>>
So I've found a used Iiyama X4071UHSU-B1 for 450 eur.

The seller claims it is as good as new and it should be covered by amazon 30 days policy.

Should I? Is there any way I could get fucked?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (74KB, 1337x753px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
74KB, 1337x753px
>>56016376
Whenever I think of third tier monitors/TVs I think of the SNL Black Jeopardy skit.

"You better not put a hole in my wall, set it there. Get your whole security deposit back."
>>
>>56016821
Actually 350 eur
>>
>>56016821
I don't know that brand because I'm Amerifag. That being said, as long as it's not a grade B panel company and you are protected by Amazon I suppose it's worth a shot.
>>
I bought it, let's hope it's fine

I guess that for 350 eur so long it doesn't have more then a couple of dead pixels and other problems I'll be happy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.