[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a program I can use to make a web graph of files?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: theory.png (394KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
theory.png
394KB, 512x384px
Is there a program I can use to make a web graph of files?

I'd like the ability to AB one file against every other file in a directory, then choose whether to link it or not. Then at the end of the process, see which were linked and if there were any files with two or more similar connections.
>>
File: MEMES, MAC.png (257KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
MEMES, MAC.png
257KB, 500x375px
why did you make a thread for this
>>
File: V5iDf14.jpg (86KB, 1591x1031px) Image search: [Google]
V5iDf14.jpg
86KB, 1591x1031px
>>55999250
where was I supposed to put it
>>
File: graphs_web_network.gif (16KB, 523x342px) Image search: [Google]
graphs_web_network.gif
16KB, 523x342px
bump
>>
Here is a bump, sounds kind of interesting. Have you heard of Hydrus Network? Not what you're looking for but might be able to help you with what you're trying to do.
>>
>>55999713
>Hydrus Network
this would work, but I don't necessarily have words to describe each of the items I'd be tagging.

If nothing shows up I'll try it out, though. Thanks!
>>
1nce again
>>
help
>>
gon' keep bumping
>>
>>55999131
Couldn't you write a script to do this?
>>
>>56005589
I'm a artistic faggot trying to organize .wav files. Help a brother out
>>
>>56005720
Can you elaborate on what you meant by AB the files? Are you going to play samples of each?

How will you compare them?

folder A contains

1.wav
2.wav
3.wav

folder B contains:
4.wav
5.wav
6.wav

1 vs 4, 1 vs 5, 1 vs 6, 2 vs 4, 2 vs 5, etc. ?
>>
>>55999131
Maltego maybe?
>>
>>56005757
I have recorded roughly 500 different compositional snippets over the past 5 years. I've accumulated so much that I've decided it's finally time to sort through them and figure out which ones will work in conjunction to form a larger and more interesting piece.

I've tried to do this a few times before, and I've found that I'll often find 3 or 4 different files that work with each other. But I bet this also means that at least one of those 3 files will work with another set of 3 files.

I'd like to be able to listen to file A and file B, decide if it works or not, mark it, and move on to file A and file C.
Then I'll make another pass through with files B and C, B and D, and so on.

At the end I'll be able to pull up the individual webs from each file and decide which combination I like best. Of course this will leave room for another pass through if I wanted, with A-B-C and B-F-E, etc.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.