[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buying something on amazon >Shipping is a bit high, decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Buying something on amazon
>Shipping is a bit high, decided to buy a month of prime
>Click give me 2 day shipping with prime at check out
>It instantly gives me a year, doesn't even let me pick the 1 month option

Is this normal?

Did they maybe remove the 1 month option?

I had to request a refund, I don't have $99 to shit out right now.
>>
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>55987874
You're going to forget to cancel it and give them $60 anyway, they don't care.
>>
>>55987874
I think it's the usual free trial bull where you have to put up a credit card and cancel before time is up to not get charged.
>>
>>55987874
I am unfamiliar with them ever offering anything other than the annual option.
>>
>>55987910
I already cancelled, I'm not getting the month or buying the cables I wanted either, they can wait cause I'm mad over this bullshit.

>>55987922
I already used my trial earlier, it just billed me $99 right away when I thought it would let me pick between monthly or a years worth.

Just charged me for the year.
>>
>>55987926
http://www.wired.com/2016/04/amazon-prime-now-available-month-without-shipping/
>>
>>55987874
As someone who works on one of the systems you went through, monthly Prime still very much exists. Complain to customer service and say you want monthly Prime.
>>
>>55988042
They refunded me right away no issue, I'm just annoyed that if you select you want prime at checkout it auto bills you for annual and doesn't let you select monthly.
>>
>>55988069
A few caveats about refunding since the rules are simple for your case:

1. There is a grace period which will give you a prorated refund if you try to cancel.
2. Otherwise you'll get a prorated refund based on how many things you shipped (other benefits are considered too but I am guessing you didn't use them).
3. Customer Service is instructed to bend over backwards when a customer complains, and are usually competent enough to fix it.

I can't actually find a monthly prime option, which should exist, so it looks like someone could do their jobs better.

If happen to sign up for Prime (or a free trial) make sure to tell Amazon to not renew you at the end of your subscription or else you'll get billed again.
>>
>>55987874
you only get a month free if you use a fresh email, otherwise they auto charge your card
>>
>>55988152
No, you can pay per month now.

I'm not talking about a free month, but pay for a single month of prime, which you've been able to do for awhile now.
>>
>>55988177
He was talking about a monthly free trial which you can get per email with Prime. But you are also correct.
>>
>>55987874
Learn 2 read lmaoing
>>
>>55988224
No lie, someone misunderstanding when they are about to purchase Prime happens incredibly often. It's easy to resolve but I just don't know how they haven't made it very clear that you are about to be charged money for Prime.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.