[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/, I'm wanting to start building a computer for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (30KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 300x199px
Hey /g/,

I'm wanting to start building a computer for the first time, but don't have too much of a clue on what hardware is essential. I have no real budget, yet want something cost-effective regardless. Post your builds, recommend me the goods, I'd love some help!
>>
Requesting assistance
>>
>>55986533
m8 you're sitting on your fat ass in front of the largest encyclopedia ever made in the history of humankind

fucking google it
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 750x1334px
>>55986635

I build space suits for a living. I have a case and ideal hardware chosen, however I came here to simply get suggestions. Be an ass or not I'm only asking for input
>>
>>55986658
>nothing on reverse image search

Holy shit anon you actually do this?
>>
>>55986658

Not that anon, but how has building space suits impaired you to not be able to use Google?

The time and effort you put into
>clicking on the bar
>typing 4chan
>clicking it
>focusing on /g/ hovering to it
>finally clicking it
>not reading the sticky
>making a new thread on a board you don't visit often if you don't know how to build a pc
>type in the text
>solve captcha
>wait
>wait
>wait
>anon answers
>you get snarky

Seriously that makes me believe you make props for a second class Broadway show, can't imagine that such inefficiency constructs spaceclothes
>>
>>55986658
>manlet detected
>>
>>55986533
Google: Terry Crews
>>
>>55986658
pretty cool, but you really should give us more information. Post what you were thinking of getting so we have something to go off.

Don't get snarky just because someone called you out on it
>>
>>55988098
This. I fell for things being on sale and impulse buy memes, didn't plan it out and spent $1600 lol.
>>
>>55986658
case
mobo
cpu
psu
gpu (if gaming or doing anything graphically intensive
ram
ssd/hdd

sorry everyone here is too much of a dick to answer a simple question.

can you talk more about your job? this is super cool I'd love to hear more about it
>>
>>55988458
just noticing now it seems like you want specifics, can you clarify a bit on what you need, or rather what you already have and what your budget is?
>>
>>55986658
>I have a case and ideal hardware chosen
post models, we rate and tell you why you are an idiot
>>
>>55986658
logicalincrements has a guide about all this stuff, complete with a huge tier-list of builds if you aren't sure what's a good CPU or whatever
>>
>>55986533
>>55986533

Bro I first built a pc when I was 13. Didn't really have the internets help as it was 96'. And was still able to pull it off. Just get started with it, and I'm sure you'll figure it out. Nowadays it's like putting Legos together and everything is automatic. You don't need to go to /g/ for help. And please read the sticky before posting next time newfriend.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.