[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help to fuck over a corrupt Council. Long story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: corruption.jpg (463KB, 2513x1669px) Image search: [Google]
corruption.jpg
463KB, 2513x1669px
I need your help to fuck over a corrupt Council.

Long story short. My Email address was blocked to councillors, complaints departments and every department at a UK Council. This happened after I started contacting departments to object to a planning application. I only found out because an employee told me they had stopped receiving Emails from that address.

Anyway I made a complaint and the council stated that the Microsoft Spam filter had blocked my email address and put my emails into quarantine and then deleted them 14 days later because I used prohibited words. So I provided them with all my Email address's so they could find the prohibited words.

Months pass by and now I'm informed that the Council has contacted Microsoft to find out how my Email Address became blocked.

The reality is that I know it was blocked by Council staff because I was disrupting a planning application.

So /g please help me by providing me with information about the Microsoft spam filter and how plausible or inplausible there excuse is?

Your help could very well bring down a Council.
>>
>>55975663
Sounds like a load of bullshit.
>>
>>55975928

Yep, a senior head of a department stated 'Microsoft Spam filter' and prohibited words. Now they're stuck in this lie and are trying to find a way out.

I need technical information about how the spam filter. How easy is it to add somebody, the procedure, etc.

Any technical information that would help.
>>
Getting fucked over sucks ass.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>55975663
Start sending letters instead or use your school email
>>
>>55976199

It's not about that and I'm over the age of 30. This is about holding the council responsible for committing some quite serious acts involving blocking objections to a planning application.

An application worth 1.3 million.
>>
>>55976251
I don't know how it works in the UK but can't you talk to your mp? Also, this sounds like something for a lawyer
>>
>>55976286

Yeah the MP is going to be my next step. Finally me last step will be a lawyer to sue the council for the lying, blocking, denying me my basic rights.
>>
>>55976314
MPs always have better things to do so get in touch asap. Find a semi retired lawyer who probably has many contacts and won't empty your savings fighting the gubmint. Do it quickly if they're about to build an overpass over your house or something
>>
>>55976379

Thanks for the advice.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.