[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since i got a decent gaming pc i don't want to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: received_273838606323188.jpg (20KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
received_273838606323188.jpg
20KB, 640x1136px
Ever since i got a decent gaming pc i don't want to play any games anymore. Anyone relate?
>>
>>55968960
Same here, I'd rather game on a piece of crap. Autismal as fuck.
>>
Guilty as charged.
>>
philosophically speaking one desires things unowned and upon acquiring said things one doesn't want shit no mo
>>
I benchmarked some games that ran like shit on my previous PC, thought "wow that runs a lot better now" and went back to browsing the internet
>>
>>55969043
This. Every fucking time
>>
>>55968960
>bought fuckoff expensive headphones
Audio bliss, but somehow I don't listen to music as much as I used to
>expensive audio recording equipment
I don't do much of that either, let a friend use my kit most of the time
>bought top of the line digital camera
I need it for work, to be fair, but I don't have the free time to go out and shoot for myself these days

I'm legit afraid of getting a good computer.
>>
Same OP
The games I enjoy playing run fine on potatoes
>>
>>55969412
But also now I can't bring myself to use Linux because I'm wasting my graphics card (that I rarely really use)
>>
>>55968960
Yeah that happened to me. I took a year off from computers and smartphones and now that I'm back I have a huge interest again and am looking forward to reassembling my machine.
>>
>>55968960
I tried to quit playing games by using an old notebook with intel HD 3000 as my daily driver.
Instead of being more productive i've learned a lot about games performance and tweaking, then i cesead giving a fuck about growing up and i bought a more powerfull laptop.
can't say i'm disappointed
>>
op please don't remind me I spent 1k on that shit
>>
File: 1470079212756.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470079212756.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>>55968960
I know this feel all too well.
I wish I had a small microatx build to browse the internet and play the occasional indie pixel game instead of this giant loud thing that plays some games on Ultra settings.
It's an abstract kind of autism.
>>
>>55968960

Yup, same here.
>For some reason have never owned a computer that has been able to run newest games beyond 25fps.
>What the hell, buy one that can run most games at 60fps.
>Have probably played 20h max on this computer during the last 3 years.

Not that I ever played much, but getting a machine that runs things smoothly totally killed the gaming aspect.
>>
>>55969432
You can't use your graphics card on Linux?
>>
>>55968960
I literally played more games when on integrated graphics waiting for enough money to get a GPU
>>
>>55968960
>wants to kill self
>kill self
>no longer wants to kill self

you should try it, op
>>
>>55970492

It won't make you happy. Unless maybe you keep both. I went from tower to expensive mITX, now I realise it's no quieter or more practical, in fact the opposite, it's loud, hot and I want a tower again. fml.
>>
>>55970924
That's because you fucked up and bought shitty loud parts. Don't tell me you bought an it build with an amd gpu and no aftermarket cpu cooler or even worse, you fell for the AIO water cooler meme.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.