[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >decide to boot into Windows for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: iu.png (35KB, 600x344px) Image search: [Google]
iu.png
35KB, 600x344px
>be me
>decide to boot into Windows for the first time in months to see what the hype is about with the new anniversary update
>launch virtualbox
>blue screen of death
>oh, must be a small problem. I'll restart and try again
>happens again

I think I'm just going to erase Windows completely.
>>
>>55968561
Is there a way to turn off this 'collecting error info' thing?
>>
>>55968561
Works on my virtualbox :^)
>>
>>55968589
By turning off your computer.
>>
>>55968589
I have no idea. At this point, I don't care to know. I occasionally consult on projects that necessitate the usage of Windows, which is rather unfortunate.

>>55968597
No, while opening virtual box on a Windows host this happened. I wasn't too clear.
>>
>>55968561
Also, update: docker for windows also causes a BSOD. Can confirm that my machine supports virtualization, and when using Docker from Linux on the same machine it works.
>>
>>55968561
Why are you even using Windows 10, if you're not using Windows as your primary OS?
>>
>>55968665
I have enough disk space to throw around with multiple installs. I updated a Win7 partition to Win10 + anniversary edition to see if it was actually any good.

It wasn't.
>>
>>55968690
So? You can't resist the botnet? Is that it?
>>
>>55968742
Just go back to the last ''good'' Windows, Windows 7.
>>
>>55968765
more like "usable"
>>
>>55968792
You can say that too. I'm on Antergos Gnome and I'm pretty satisfied with it. Which distro are you using?
>>
>>55968811
Slackware. Gotta say Antergos has a fantastic looking website
>>
>>55968765
>7
You spelt XP wrong
>>
>>55969005
Zozzle
>>
>>55968589
It's just creating an error log, same thing it always did. Part of the new "family-friendly" aspects of windows 10 are they always speak as "we" instead of "your computer" to make it sound like the error is being handled, not to worry grandma, microsoft are sorting it all out for you. If you turn off sending crash reports to microsoft then it won't send anything when you see a bsod.
>>
File: HipsterScum.png (199KB, 361x360px) Image search: [Google]
HipsterScum.png
199KB, 361x360px
>>55968561
I like how Windows 10 communicates with us the young people in our language, with emoticons. It really speaks to us, the generation Y youth who are young and do young things while being young.
>>
>>55969417
>If you turn off sending crash reports to microsoft then it won't send anything when you see a bsod.
Except that it's impossible to do that in non-entreprise editions.
>>
>>55968561
>be me
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>55970241
>summer fag detected
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.