[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw this recently. How do I view what's supposed to be seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 203.png (9KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
203.png
9KB, 300x100px
Saw this recently. How do I view what's supposed to be seen using gimp?

I'm not well versed in image manipulation so
>inb4 scolding
>>
File: mylife.jpg (56KB, 634x755px) Image search: [Google]
mylife.jpg
56KB, 634x755px
>>55967751
Also.

Might as well dedicate this thread to discussion of fancy schmancy image manipulation tricks and recommended watching/reading on it.
>>
>>55967751
Last time I saw something like this I think I had to use an archive to look at a hidden fille.
>>
Reminder

https://warosu.org/jp/thread/S5796784#p5796990
>>
>>55967823
Then what?

Saved as bmp.

What else am I supposed to do?
>>
>>55967882
Nothing even if you got the original file it would be useless now with the captcha.
>>
>>55967911
So what was the point of it?

What was the end result supposed to be?
>>
>>55967947
it was just a worm. a programming exercise.

fun fact: it spread by taking random files from infected computers, compressing them and turning them into image data. i once got a song called "sexyrap" (two kids dicking about) that the creator will never know i heard.

take that, daniel...
>>
>>55967947
Spambot.
>>
You don't, it get interpreted by a retarded internet explorer format and runs JScript code that has OS access and does it's thing.

I think somebody posted a plaintext version of the source on pastebin, you can probably find an analysis of it on some AV blog
>>
>>55967973

>take that, daniel...

My name is daniel. I'm spooked now.
>>
>>55968011
did you make a recording of "the sexy rap" with a young woman laughing her tits off?

if yes, i have it.
>>
>>55968027
nope
>>
>>55967751
Don't do it, it upgrades your PC to Windows 10.
>>
>>55967751
I recently was thinking the exact same thing OP.

I thought that maybe an image was hidden in the static that would be visible once Paint got through molesting it. I don't think that's the case. Anyway, gimp would have done it correctly, so I assume that you really do need paint.
>>
>>55968253
It will never work anyway because that image was resized to be a banner
>>
>>55968181

I think also, that you're supposed to save it as 4chan.hta once converted to bmp
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.