[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /g/ think of liquid cooling? Aren't you scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What does /g/ think of liquid cooling? Aren't you scared of leaks? I have been thinking about switching to liquid cooling because I have a small room upstairs and it gets hot as fuck with my computer on and if I have a local store install the liquid cooling parts, they offer a three year warranty for my retarded ass.
>>
>>55965936
It still get hot, but instead getting hot right over the CPU it goes to the radiator. The only way is using AC.
>>
>>55965936
Are there any good fans for mid-sized towers? A buddy of mine had a horror story with his LC, so I'd rather not.
>>
>>55965956
No it's not you retard.
Just use Fans with blue LEDs, they let your config run cooler.
>>
Get an AiO you cretin and strap it on your gpu.
>>
>>55965956
No it's not you retard.
Just use Fans with blue LEDs, they let your system run cooler.
>>
>>55965956
No it's not you retard.
Just use Fans with blue LEDs, they let your system run cooler.
>>
>>55967125
Oh shit
>>55967175
>>55967182
browser said error after posting first time. Thanks 4chin.
Guess I'm the retard.
>>
>>55965936
I have had a complete loop on my machine for about 2 years now.
R9290x, FX-8120, 2 radiators (6 fans) haven't seen my GPU go over 30C and my CPU over 18C under full load.

My system is dead silent with the fans on 100% keeps the interior of the case cool also since all the heat is at the radiator with fans pushing the heat out of the system
>>
>>55965936
The heat that the computer produces will be the same, it just means that the inside of your computer will be cooler, you room will get hot regardless.
>>
>>55967237

Its not cool to lie on the internet man.
>>
>>55965956

This. Your rig will still consume the same amount of energy. If you want you room to heat up less you need AC.
>>
>>55967281
If I had speccy installed I would screenshot it but Im too lazy to download it

Also forgot to mention my machine sits right underneath my AC vent so it has almost a constant pull of cool air.
>>
>>55967125
>>55967175
>>55967182
No it's not you retard.
Just use Fans with blue LEDs, they let your config run cooler.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.