[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /g/. I've been messing around with omegle for a wh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: icon.png (15KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
15KB, 512x512px
Hey, /g/.
I've been messing around with omegle for a while.
I've used python to do random stuff like 'man in the middle' text conversations but that's been done a million times.

I've been using this guide (https://archive.is/ojah3) up to just before you start hamster.
From there, I can see the omegle requests (the conversation)..
I get the chat ID and can send messages, disconnect, whatever. Here is a pretty good guide for all that:
https://gist.github.com/nucular/e19264af8d7fc8a26ece

But, I want to capture the video streams.
I can't find anything like this when I've looked.
Omegle uses rtmfp to connect the video (it's p2p), I get the connection ID, is there anyway I can use rtmfp to get the stream manually?
Or, is there some way to capture it like I do with the conversations?
I'm not good with webshit/networking. Help?
>>
Bump for quality thread,

Why not just use fraps to capture the vids from your end?
Or is this some kind of learning thing where you specifically want to do it the hard way?
>>
>>55965191
I think he's talking about getting the video streams from people he isn't talking with
>>
>>55965214
This.

I can capture my own video, that's just easy.
>>
Do you have access on their server somehow?
>>
File: Untitled.png (40KB, 1342x704px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
40KB, 1342x704px
>>55965930
No.
You can just sniff all the packets and get the information.
I'm not booted in linux right now but the requests look the same, just like this.

I think, maybe I could send the video ID to rtmfp://p2p.rtmfp.net again and get a stream? But I don't know enough about it yet.
>>
Do you have the raw stream data? You can load that straight into a video encoder and probably play it with h.264
>>
>>55967397
I'm not sure how it's transmitted, I route all of the traffic though my machine, so I guess I have that at least.
I'm not good with networking stuff so I don't really know how to splice packets together and get the video stream or whatever is needed.
Kind of why I'm posting here.
Any help would be appreciated.
>>
Even if one of you could capture the video locally (not screen capture) I could use it. I'm trying to figure that out right now.
Again, I don't see anything like this anywhere, just stuff about capturing HTTP sources with wireshark or something.
The video is UDP. I think.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.