[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What applications does /g/ have installed on their phone!? AnkiDroid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1451090350360.jpg (146KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1451090350360.jpg
146KB, 850x850px
What applications does /g/ have installed on their phone!?

AnkiDroid for kanji
Clover for 4chan
F-Droid for open source applications
FBreader for reading .epubs
Firefox + uBlock Origin for web browsing
F.lux for using my phone in the dark at night.
K-9 Mail for emails
Mango for reading manga, I download them on my desktop then use it to read them because I can use the volume buttons to turn pages.
MuPDF for PDFs
Nova Launcher to replace the stock launcher.
Piktures to replace the stock gallery.
Snapchat for my trans girlfriend
Simple Explorer as my file manager
Steam for chatting with my trans girlfriend
Vanilla music for music
VLC for videos, MX Player isn't open source and it has ads...
>>
>>55961691
Mokou is trash.
>>
>>55961691
>Leafpic
Open-source Gallery (also, as a canadian who shitposts on /pol/, I find the name quite amusing)
>Dashchan
using it 'till Clover gets an update
>Chromium
bleeding-edge browser
>WebView beta
>Lightning
For those times where I want a lighter browser, and when I'm running low on battery
>The whole microG suite, but with the original Google Play installed
Lighter on the phone's resources - and I'm still able to enjoy the benefits of Google's services
>Nova
I don't really rice, but I like the level of customization it allows me compared to Trebuchet
>Amaze
Light, open source file manager
>FLock
a tiny floating onscreen button that allows me to lock my phone just by pressing it; I use it to lengthen the life of my power button; can be found on F-Droid
>BlackPlayer
It's really a decent free player - if one of the best out of them. Foobar exists, but the UI and its' functionality pale in comparison with the desktop version.
I'd probably buy PowerAMP if I could pay.
>>
Hello there! You seem to have used the term "open source".

This term was created by a group of people that did not want to be associated with the free software movement. When I say "free" software (one of the alternatives preferable to "open source"), it's not about price; in that case I would say "gratis", or "free as in free beer". It's about freedom! This is what the free software movement is fighting for.

So what is "free" software? Free software is any software that guarantees the user the four essential software freedoms:
> 0. Run the program as you wish.
> 1. Study the source code and change it so it does what you wish.
> 2. Redistribute exact copies of the program.
> 3. Distribute your modified version of the program.

Some people decided that they wanted to restrict the user; but being able to study and modify the "open source" code is not enough! This is directly hurting the cause of the free software movement because it takes away the sociological "freedom" aspect of free software and turns it into a technological issue.

So for those reasons I ask that, in the future, you use the terms "free", "free/libre" or, if necessary "FLOSS" (short for "free/libre and open source"), though the latter should still be avoided.
>>
>>55961691
>trans girlfriend

you mean trans boyfriend, right?
>>
>>55961738
You're trash.
>>
File: 1469394116774.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
1469394116774.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>it's a data-mining thread
>>
>>55961856
t. mokou
>>
I need an android music player.
Desired features are:
>Last.fm scrobbling (very important)
>Able to find lyrics and album art for albums which miss them(also very important)
>An equalizer (not as important )
>Pretty looking (important)
>Riceable in-app and widgetwise (important)
Also neutron player showed total play time on albums something similar would be neat.
Also bump
>>
File: 1432934919781.png (125KB, 271x304px) Image search: [Google]
1432934919781.png
125KB, 271x304px
>>55961691
>trans girlfriend
JUST
>>
>>55961884
Yes, I am Mokou.
What's your point?
>>
>>55964019
You're trash.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.