[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Windows10 threat to torrent - tor - zeronet traffic? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: W10.jpg (111KB, 880x550px) Image search: [Google]
W10.jpg
111KB, 880x550px
Is Windows10 threat to torrent - tor - zeronet traffic?

If it wouldn't be for games and movies/music I would be on linux (some ubuntu-ish distro), yet so far I use Win(botnet)10. I turned off some data--sharing options that were availible (by windows) but I'm not knowledgable enough to know if that is sufficient. And I thought that people here could know more about it.
>>
Don't worry, the NSA isn't going to expose their trump card to go after you for downloading anime.
>>
>>55953519
Who knows? Only Microsoft can answer that. I know I don't trust those bastards anymore. Windows is going to removed from all of my machines shortly. I had enough of their sleazy behavior.
>>
>>55953519
But why ?
>>
>>55953581
kek, I know that if anyone really wants to go after pirates they can, it's just not wotŕth it, they target mostly individuals and groups with enormous (hunderts and thosuands of GB) upload.

But if future of sharing is in distributed hosting, or similar technolgies, can M$ be trusted? as >>55953615 said, their behaviour isn't... much transparent or honest.
>>
>>55953652
Well - windows 10 features are knwon to monitor A LOT of things, and there is concern about privacy.
>>
>>55953701
Anyone who's serious about torrenting uses a seedbox running Linux, so your OS narcing on you really isn't up there on the list of ways to get sued. Hell, you can build a seedbox right now with a RPi for nothing.
>>
>>55953773
>serious about torrenting
Well... the truth is until now torrenting some trivial stuff (games/movies) was no big issue, but now with tracker and torrent search engines vanishing it may be not so trivial... so the question is how "serious" is continuing this path? (huh... time to learn about dual-boot with uefi...)
>>
>>55954006
which trackers are disappearing? Is till do all my pirating on win7, but I have bought win10 for $10 on another partition to dual boot with.
>>
>>55953773
I have been torrenting and using Windows exclusively since forever. You faggots are really absorbed in your paranoid fantasies. Microsoft has no interest in "narching"on its users. Its "spyware" features are for advertisement and usage analysis. I'm not defending them but making gratuitous extrapolations on their intentions, with no example of them ever denouncing their users besides them being theoretically able to for years, to the point where you're restricting yourself to using only a handicapped OS over a made up dystopian big brother fantasy is super retarded. You should only consider giving credence to a paranoid supposition if it makes any sense from the spying party's point of view but you'd rather just masturbate intellectually about how the man is always on your ass and you're in a big crusade against them where using a shit OS is doing your part.
>>
File: 1456209968456.jpg (31KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1456209968456.jpg
31KB, 330x319px
>>55953519
>Tor
>Telemetry 10
We'll be sure what site do you go to along with the small metadata, thanks pajeet
>>
>>55957166
>sorry, speccy is disabled because it's not compatible with windows 10
>sorry, defraggler is disabled because it's not compatible with windows 10
>sorry, [your software] is disabled because it's not compatible with windows 10
>>
>>55953731
>what is disabling IP6 on winshit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.