[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bought a Cherry MX Blue switch keyboard >previously used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1455678099484.gif (135KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455678099484.gif
135KB, 200x200px
>bought a Cherry MX Blue switch keyboard
>previously used Red switches
>this Blue switch one feels like I spilled soda on my keyboard and now all the keys are stuck and rough

What the fuck, I thought Blues were supposed to feel better for typing, not worse?
>>
It's personal preference just like literally every other input peripheral.
This thread is shit. You're shit. Stop posting. Stop breathing.
>>
>>55939136
The better question is why did you buy something if you didn't know what it was
>>
>>55939184

>tfw bought a brown switch mech keyboard but i didn't like it at all

I'm a retard
>>
>>55939184
Of course I knew what it was. I've been reading everywhere that they are better for typing than any other keyboard, including here, Leddit, Linus Tech Tips. I'm finding it hard to understand how sticky keys are better for typing.

Do they take a while to break in or something like that?
>>
>>55939237
This is bait
If it's not then you're retarded

If you are going to buy something like a keyboard you should test how the switches/keys feel before you purchase them.

No computer/electronic store minds if you take a keyboard out of the box to press some of the keys and if they do you shouldn't give them your money anyways

So no, you didn't know what you were buying
>>
>>55939136
Why wouldn't you test the switches before hand... All the major pc stores have demos.

>tfw Cherry Red Master race
>>
>>55939312
This.

Also, blues take a while to get broken in. I just bought a brand new keyboard with blues and a week in they're already starting to feel a bit less resistant. Still nothing like my friend's keyboard with blues which he's had for a while, where I can literally glide over it as I type. But it'll get there.
>>
File: CorAZDTUEAABFFw.jpg large.jpg (39KB, 619x406px) Image search: [Google]
CorAZDTUEAABFFw.jpg large.jpg
39KB, 619x406px
>bought a cherry blue
>realized I preferred red but might use the blue on occasion
>bought a red version of the exact keyboard
>have two £100 each keyboards next to each other on my desk ready to swap out on a whim

feels good
>>
>>55939721
AYY
>>
>>55939136
>not using blacks
>>
>>55939136
>soda
>>
>>55939312
Not that guy but what shops actually sell enthusiast grade keyboards and how close are they to you

Because there aren't any at all near me unless I physically roam the roads in a 100mile radius
>>
>>55939887
Go to any electronics store to try razers brand of switches, they're very familiar to normal blues and browns.

Staples might carry logitechs gaming keyboards

Other than that go to Canada computers (or neweggs etc) for a few other gaming brands

If trying a gaming keyboard is to autismo for you then order a switch tester for $20-40

Then from that choose a keyboard
>>
>>55939887
Best Buy near me has three, two razers and a third one, I think Logitech.

Fry's has a really impressive selection. At least 20 different models, of which at least 5 or 6 have Cherry switches.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.