[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can you guess who is watching your live video on Facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: facebook-live.jpg (32KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-live.jpg
32KB, 700x525px
>Can you guess who is watching your live video on Facebook in mobile?

Is there any difference between smartphones whether some of them let you know to see who is watchng you or not?
>>
>>55930280
Still waiting for answer please.
>>
>>55930280
Do you know what you're asking? Because I don't.
>>
>>55930567
Isn't that so clear? People say there is some mobiles in which you can see who is watching your live broadcast on facebook.
>>
>>55930618
I honestly have to clue what you're talking about. Enjoy the bumps, I guess.
>>
>>55930618
Who gives a shit about normieshitter apps?
>>
I think this board has nothing to do with technology, better to go to reddit.
>>
>>55930567
So it's a technology board, If you don't know what people are talking about why do you come here at all?
I asked fucking simple relevant thing.
Fuck off please.
>>
>>55930652
I'd argue with you but I honestly don't want you here.
>>
>>55930666
Why would you believe that certain smartphones would give you an extra feature in a specific app, especially an app like Facebook? Who even uses Facebook?
>>
>>55930672
Ah because you are so irrelevant to the board.
>>
>>55930722
You're wrong normie c.uck. /g/ as a whole is a basement dwelling anti social weeb and so asking stupid things is just as well as asking us to interact with normie stuff, in which we don't. So fuck off to reddit or whatever shithole you're from
>>
>>55930722
Don't you mean "relevant"?
Please just leave. This question didn't deserve a whole thread.
>>/sqt/
>>
It's the same app on the same OS why would there be a difference?

>>55930567
His question is simple, but the way he's wording it is convoluted.
>>
>>55930710
>Who even uses Facebook?
I just knew that you are fucking irrelevant and even don't familiar with facebook (that is not my problem) but if you don't use it why do you bitching in a post asked about it?
Dude I am urgent and If it was common info I wouldn't have come here.
>>
>>55930844
>why do you bitching

>>55930815
I think "convoluted" is putting it lightly.
>>
>>55930865
At least not as bad as has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>55930865
Lol I talked with that idiot so I don't care about my grammar.
I have some problem with my girlfriend that it stem from facebook live broadcast. and this motherfucker anon want to act a masterpiece to the board by asking me "leave here".
>>
Trying to decrypt what OP is asking
>facebook app apparently has a functionality to stream live videos
>facebook app apparently has different behavior on different phones
>on some phones an additional section with a list of users is shown while you stream videos
My guess is different API levels on different phones.
>>
>>55930975
Yeah THAT guy was TOTALLY bad and is DEFINITELY not me.
>>
>>55931000
I bet bro.
>>
>>55930844
stop being so butthurt
>>
>>>>>>/sqt/
Something in my inside says OP is either a woman on period, or just 13 year old fat guy who rages quickly
yeah dude totally go for reddit we're bunch of idiots. I love iPhone.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.