[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /g/ think about the Dell Precision line? I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dell_precision.png (196KB, 620x444px) Image search: [Google]
dell_precision.png
196KB, 620x444px
What does /g/ think about the Dell Precision line?
I haven't seen any threads about these here.
I'm on the verge of buying a €2k one for uni stuff like CAD and some low-demanding vidya when I'm not working.
>>
>>55929654
they're on tpg, tpg is full of thinkpad, elitebook, probook, precision and latitude.
>>
It's shit, avoid Dell like HIV.

>bought a Dell Precision
>Came and ran good for a solid week
>screen starts to flicker
>call Dell and get Pajeet on the phone telling me that some UPS guy will come pick it up with a Dell return box
>UPS guy said Dell didn't send the pickup box
>Speedwalk upstairs and wrap my old laptop box in a bin bag so it doesn't bust open and hope for the best
>repair center said there is no problem
>get laptop back and screen no longer fucking turns on
>ring Pajeet back and tell him the deal
>ask for a refund and send it back, UPS guy said Dell forgot the pickup box again
>said there is a problem with the unit I returned
>wait 2 months for an investigation
>randomly get a refund on my card
>dell email me saying they can't refund me as I broke the unit
>send it back to me
>confused as fuck as money is in my bank account, cancel my card so they can't charge it again
>ring Pajeet and ask if I can send the laptop they sent back to me to the repair center again since it's broken still
>Pajeet tells me I am still under warranty
>send it back
>think they're gonna find out about refund and not give me it back
>they return it fixed and fresh
>sell it on Gumtree for 90% retail

I got lucky but their support is terrible, their warranty is more of a meme than helpful.
>>
>>55929834
Fuck off lenovo/iShit shill.
>>
seems like you fell for the Dell meme? Has Pajeet gotten back to you yet?
>>
Don't listen to the dumbfucks on here. Just get yourself a Dell, you won't be disappointed. Those dumbasses probably treat their laptops like shit, no brand will survive their stupidity.
>>
>>55929749
Aha, thanks. I never noticed that they're also on tpg.

>>55929834
I've heard those stories about every brand that sells non-meme laptops. I'm pretty sure every once in awhile something like that happens, with every brand.

>>55929894
I guess you're right.
>>
>>55930268
>buying a workstation
>not getting the onsite support
>end up complaining about how shit the support is like the retarded anon above
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.