[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people get angry when I tell them I want to build a PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: can-stock-photo_csp14622548.jpg (19KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp14622548.jpg
19KB, 450x349px
Why do people get angry when I tell them I want to build a PC out of old parts?

You can get more performance per dollar out of components that are a few generations out, used.

I am fucking POOR. What is your problem? I don't care that it draws 10W more power.

I'm not trying to sound off putting or aggressive here, I'm legitimately curious why it bothers some people so much that I would, say, purchase a 2-3 year old processor.

The only reason I ask is because this seems to be a VERY common thing for people to get upset about.
>>
If you're unlucky you might end up getting parts that break after half a year of use, so now you have a vegetable lying around on which the the warranty just ran out recently. That's one of the reasons I can think of as to why people would get upset about purchasing used parts.
>>
File: 483787535.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
483787535.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
Enjoy your shit-box, anon.
Don't mind me, just upgrading my year old parts to the greatest and latest!
Oh? you're interested in my old parts that are in mint condition? Sorry! You can't buy them, I will be upgrading my streaming box in my living room which is running on 2 year old parts!
Oh? You want to buy them? Sorry! I will be using them to update my streaming box that's in my room!

Enjoy being a poorfag, poorfag.
>>
>>55929644
They're consumer whores who need everything NEW. It's basically American culture to spend money on new useless shit so the economy thrives.
>>
>>55929810
found the poorfag, how's the Linux meme holding up?
>>
>>55929772
>>55929850
I'm going to make my own chan site just so I never have to see posts like this again
>>
>>55929644
>Why do people get angry when I tell them I want to build a PC out of old parts?
*shrug*

Do what is best for yourself, and ignore those who do not understand.
>>
>>55929867
Poorfag.
>>
>>55929887
I look at logicalincrements a lot just for fun, so it's validating to hear this from you. Thanks.
>>
>>55929867
Or, you could just filter them if they trigger you that hard.
>>
>>55929913
I looked at other people's build for years before I could afford my own. Best of luck to you, limited-budget anon. Keep your head up, work for your future, and you can someday treat yourself to something new and shiny.
>>
>>55929933
>new and shiny
OP is gonna buy someone's old crusty parts which are covered in cat fair and semen

LOL
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.