[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've noticed the less money or education someone has,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: le_fun_croco_game.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
le_fun_croco_game.webm
3MB, 960x720px
So I've noticed the less money or education someone has, the more likely they'll be using an iPhone.
This is in Sydney, Australia.

Do people notice this in other parts of the world too?
I'm curious.
>>
>>55928736
yep, dumb little povo cunts think it's funny to mouth off at the math professor for using a samsung phone lol
>>
>>55928736
True that for *technologic* less savy people, the chance increases that said people use an iphone.
>itjustwerks™
Money reasons surely influence the spectrum of phones you can choose from, but to my knowledge this varies heavily by type, mood and stresslevels, etc
>ok my phone is becoming a burden for me because of <reason>
>i have budget €1000
>"how long do i want <possible future device>
>"design, weight, screen, size"
>"what features do _i_ feel belong to either the "useful" or "gimmicky" side

Like, last week my cousin told me he and his gf were buying iphones - the SE or whatever.. let's call it "slim edition". They were having 2 or 3 lumia models before. (One i know was the top model that time)
He even mentioned (because he knows how much i love Android for all the possibilities) that they were considering N5X and some other iphone model.. 6 or 6s?

So i gueass if you look at it that way, you can see that there are always reasons why you choose a particular OEM/device, and very often, but not always the decision can be limited by money. Depends.

Oh yeah, AT here.
>>
>>55928736
I'm in Italy, it's just the same: a lot of people i know with low income have an iphone, maybe bought with monthly rates. People with higher income have low-medium end android phones or dumbphones.
I explain it considering that poor people don't want to be labeled as poor, so they buy the most expansive phone available
>>
>>55929574
Lots of people buy their phones on a plan, I've noticed most those people tend to stick to iPhone.

It's an easy way of owning a premium device when you can't afford it outright
>>
>>55928736
I use my father's Iphone because my previous phone broke.
I miss Android.
>>
Latvia
people with good paying jobs or women use iphone
bosses use old non touch nokia
poor people use 4yo android phone
mentally ill ones use windows phone
>>
>>55928736
Most poorfags in the US have iphones. Poorfags with some tech literacy have Androids.
>>
Stupid people are often poor. Stupid people are often poorly educated. You are noticing a trend about stupid people. Stupid people say "EYE PHONE" when they mean "smartphone" like they say "PHODOSHAPPED" when they mean "doctored image". So they go into the AT&T store, smack their lips profusely, proclaim that they were once rulers of Egypt, and ask the 'shawty at the counta fo wunna dem eye phones'. She provides the requested product, likely unaware that these people would consider another, more cost effective product.
>>
>>55932898
>more cost effective product.
You want people to think I'm a broke nigga?
nigger I don't speak BROKE
>>
>>55932688
>people with good paying jobs or women
>people or women
>good paying jobs or women
>women are not people
>women can't be well paid
>women can't be well paid people
Backwards and bigoted is not enough to describe your ugly misogynist ass but I guess Eastern Europe explains it. I pity you.
>>
>>55933161
>Doesn't realize the lowest out of ten in eastern Europe is a 7
>Doesn't realize eastern European women don't try to cuck their boyfriends/husbands
>Doesn't realize the ratio of women to men leans heavily toward women in eastern Europe
>Doesn't realize eastern European women have the old-world mentality of taking care of their husband while he busts ass instead of sitting around doing nothing with their time
You pity him? His wife will be hotter, more down to earth, better in bed, and more capable around the house.
>>
>>55928736
I love the poorly educated.
>>
>>55928736
I've had two iphones, but once my current one dies for good I won't be going back.

Writing and publishing apps for Android was just always easier and more accessible to smaller communities that can't afford to deal with apple's shit.

And apple has been more and more dickish towards jailbreaking, it took months to get the newest ios version jailbreakable.
>>
>>55933161
Stay on HN.
>>
>>55928736
Less education, yes.
No money, no. Most people i know who are applecucks are (lower) middle class wagecucks. The only reason why they might not have money is if apple released 3 products in a short period.
>>
>>55928736
Here in the US it's generally less related to money and overall education and more related to technological aptitude.

E.g. the shittier people are with computers, the more likely they are to have an iPhone.

Basically none of the people I know who are good with computers use iPhone, it's all Android and Windows Phone.
>>
>>55928736
Fugg did he replace whole plastic teeth with razor blade?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.