[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do smtp servers deliver mail to each other? How could I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: pot.gif (655KB, 240x174px) Image search: [Google]
pot.gif
655KB, 240x174px
How do smtp servers deliver mail to each other?
How could I do it myself in C/Java/Python/Haskell?
>>
Nobody knows how email works
>>
>>55927534
so you know the name of the protocol, yet you can't look it up?
>>
File: Carl.jpg (91KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.jpg
91KB, 706x720px
>>55927560
I don't want to read through this shit nigga
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5321.txt
>>
>>55927572

>millennials
>>
>>55929196
So?

Fuck off out of my thread if you aren't going to help me do what I want. Useless piece of shit, good for nothing faggot.
>>
>>55927534
go read the source of https://untroubled.org/nullmailer/
>>
>>55929261
I'm not going to read through all that shit nigga

For fuck sakes can you idiots be at least a tiny bit useful?
>>
>>55929310
>p-please d-do my homework for me
what about no
>>
>>55929210
You wanna call the guy pointing you in the right direction a useless faggot yet you're too much of a dense retard to read the information on how it works?

Fuck off. /g/ isn't your fucking tech support, and being a dick to people giving you information isn't going to make people help you. Don't you have a car to go break into Tyrone?
>>
this is a b8 thread.
>>
>>55929448
Go back to Re'ddit if you can't take the heat, fuckwit.
>>
When you send an e-mail (electronic mail) you have to type an e-mail address (electronic mail address). This e-mail address is then forwarded to a DNS (Domain Name Server). It has a register of where e-mails should be sent. It then gets your IP so it can deliver the e-mail. You can write your own e-mail client in HTML+CSS (e.g. Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo).
>>
>>55929526
lol... c'mon man....

HOW can I do it in C/Java/Python/Haskell?
>>
>>55929210
this is not reddit fag
>>55929475
he started the heat fag
>>
>>55929526
Don't help the tard, he'll probably be asking how to detonate north korea missiles using icmp next
>>
>>55929649
You are an idiot :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j6muYHRX90
>>
>>55929540
>lol... c'mon man....
>HOW can I do it in C/Java/Python/Haskell?

how about you go figure out how to do it yourself instead of getting /g/ to do it for you, you moron.
>>
>>55929540

OK, I'll help you.

The easiest way is to use the JMail class, it should be easy enough even for you:

//Java
import net.JMail;

public static void Main(String[] args){
JMail tmp = new JMail();
tmp.setRecipient("[email protected]");
tmp.setSender("[email protected]");

tmp.send();
}

This is the basics, you can start with that. For the rest read the fucking documentation..
>>
>>55929196
>boomers
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.