/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it only me or is there anyone else here that lose any respect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (36KB, 613x377px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
36KB, 613x377px
Is it only me or is there anyone else here that lose any respect when a person has an Iphone?
>>
why do you give a fuck what other people's choice of phone is?
>>
>>55917752
you do when you work in the technology field and some faggot comes asking retarded questions, an Iphone is a good way to know you should avoid that person
>>
>>55919910
yep, you are just retarded. Iphone was created for ppl who don't give a fuck about spec. All "I" products must look and be easy to use. All you need to do after buy it is use. Andorid is other story. You can beat Iphone spec but you need just a little knowledge about it, iphone not.
>>
>>55917495
If they are working in a science/technology field yes.

But I don't really care that much when they aren't. Most people just need something that they can't break, and they don't need any of the additional power or features.
>>
>>55917495
be poor, big corps give us free latest iphones
did i mention free, sucks to be a loser like you huh
>>
>>55917495
did we mention that android is fragmented and a headache to deploy ? oh and not to mention the headaches with memory usage and sloppy memory leaks
>>
>>55917495
My phone doesn't need an Octa-Core CPU, 4GB of RAM and a 4K screen. Why would I use a less-polished, and fragmented OS? Caring about what other people use is retarded.
>>
>>55917495
i dont have a choice anon ;-; i got it free and i cant afford the oneplus 3
>>
>>55917495
Literally autism.
That's exactly like saying
"Wow he drives a subaru, everything he says is invalid :^)" when the driver in question is a neurosurgeon
>>
>>55920528
So if I work in a technology field and use an iPhone, you don't take me seriously because of my choice in handset?

Even if I was your superior? Even if I was the CEO of a Fortune 500 tech company?

Friendly reminder, you must be 18 to browse this board.
>>
I like androids, but I use blackberry. I cant stand iphones. Sorry, but I think iphones are for non tech savvy people.
>>
There's nothing wrong with owning an iPhone. The SE is cheaper than the new Samsung Galaxy at Sprint so I went with it. What is wrong is saying Apple makes good products. I had a S3 for almost 4 years. Never used a case and dropped that shit everywhere. I had my iPhone SE for 2 weeks and broke with one of those otterbox cases from like a 2 foot drop of getting out of the car not realizing my phone was in my lap. Had to file a warranty claim and now I got to treat this piece of shit like a baby.
>>
>>55923411
>you must be 18 to browse this board.
Absolutely.
It also helps if you only post if your IQ is larger than your shoe size.
>>
>>55923380
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>55920496
that is the fucking problem you stupid mongoloid, they don't know shit but expect their ishit device to work because they paid premium for it, bad news, is shit, and you are shit too for shilling garbage for free
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.