[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /g/, so how do I dox a guy? He's been doxing anti-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: dox.jpg (47KB, 590x303px) Image search: [Google]
dox.jpg
47KB, 590x303px
Okay /g/, so how do I dox a guy?
He's been doxing anti-SJW YouTubers (or anyone who disagrees with him) for years now and I want to serve him his medicine.
He's Devon Tracey's (aka Atheism-Is-Unstoppable) known hacker.
For all I know, he has Twitter and YouTube account.
https://twitter.com/Atheist_Emu
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChJ_-8e6n_9H7IUONWY8-sA/
How do I get to his IP? He hasn't posted any of his pics, reverse searching for OC do not show any sites where he might have posted it.
How do I start?
Thanks in advance.
>>
nypa
>>
google his name and it should list his address and everything
>>
>>55911010
All I'm asking for is information about how do I start, not you guys actually doxing him.
>>
>>55911021
ask him mom
>>
Call him
>>
>>55911060
FAAAGGGOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!
See? He's not calling back.
This guy says it's his right to dox people and openly says "Fuck your anonymity".
Just tell me where do I start.
>>
Not your personal army.
>>
>>55911089
Dude, just read. I don't ask for you doxing him, just an information on how do I start.
>>
So.

You made it online, but can't use google?

>definitely have the intelligence required
>>
>>55910950
How about you grow a pair and learn not to obsess over other people's hobbies? How defective are you that you want to white knight for /pol/tards, anyway?
>>
>>55911114
Try googling Atheist Nightmare and Atheist Emu. It does not give you much relevant content. Yes, I've tried advanced searching.
>>
>>55911106
Google, now fuck off, retard. This is not a board for your stupid internet fite requests, it is a board to discuss heavy impractical laptops and unusable operating systems.
>>
>>55911130
I have YouTube channel. I want to earn some pocket money. That means I have to have views. Best way to promote yourself for views is sucking dick of bigger YouTubers who will shoutout/collab with you.
>>55911135
I have Thinkpad and use Arch. Fite me irl.
>>
>>55911138
What does Youtube pay? My channel's all copyrighted content so I've never bothered looking into my own monetized setup.
>>
>>55911176
I make my own content.
Just use something from public domain and you're good to go. I was initially using copyrighted song but you can get copyright strike whether you monetize it or not.
>>
>>55911191
I'm asking what they pay.
>>
>>55911130
> people's hobbies
> He's been doxing
> hobbies
UR fuck8 up, m8.
>>
>>55911220
Everything you post there and enable monetization on. I have few cents already just from 120 views.
>>
Cmon people, any info I could use?
Of course, I was expecting help on advanced stuff from /g/ where main disscussion is about which distro/GPU is best.
>>
>>55911265

Fuck off, you nu-male cuck.
>>
>>55911278
I am no cuck. I've installed Gentoo.
Have you installed Gentoo? No? That's what I was thinking.
But seriously, when /g/ doesn't know something they just say Fuck off, fag, underage&b8, skiddie etc.
>>
>>55911286

Commit suicide.
>>
>>55911228
And? They're /pol/tards. Who gives a shit?

>>55911232
Hmm, assuming that "few" is "3", that would make my 1.8 million views worth $450 if it was all OC. Nowhere near enough for me to sell out.
>>
>>55911010
Dickheads like you are why we never do anything as a community anymore.
>>
>>55911325
Read this >>55911138
I don't know for exact how much did I earn because it's not enough for payout, but Social Blade says I earn about 8€ a year. I have two videos only.
>>
>>55911330
And yes, fucking this. Remember "Pool's closed"?
Remember voting moot for person of the year?
Remember raiding Tumblr?
Good ol' times. Now it's all passive dickheads.
>>
>>55911232
Are you retarded? You keep not answering the question.
>>
>>55911337
Imagine where we would be now if instead of going after the animal abuser kid that beat his cat way back in the day we just sat there shouting nypa at the guy who dug up the video in the first place
>>
>he's been doxing people
>how do i dox him

the cycle continues
>>
>>55911339
What do you mean by what they pay?
They pay for ads showing on your videos you make. You get 55% of their ads income.
>>55911356
I already have my public info, I don't care about being doxed. I just want to learn that dude a lesson.
>>
>>55911333
Heh, I can't look myself up because someone else is using my name with different capitalization.
>>
>>55911360
Have you tried entering your whole channel link?
>>
>>55911286
>I am no cuck
>has fallen for the biggest fucking meme OS on this board
Face it man, you've been cucked.
t. someone who uses a normal linux distro
>>
>>55911369
I've said I've installed it. Came back for the glorious Arch a month later.
>>
>>55911358
And then who doxes the person who doxes you?
You're a fucking naive child who will learn nothing
>>
>>55911358
Doxing him will do nothing because he's a cuck like most alt-right faggots. If he ever got harassed, he would use it to martyr himself. He knows what he's doing and he knows how to hide his personal information. Find some other way to piss him off.
>>
>>55911368
That works.

>ESTIMATED YEARLY EARNINGS
>$333 - $5.3K

Rather precise of them...
>>
>>55911407
Well they can't know for sure. It all depends on which ads you're allowing on your channel. There are three types of ads: one on video, one on the sidebar of YouTube and one is the skippable video at your vid's beggining.
They can guess your minimal and maximal income.
>>
>>55911407
>>55911437
Is this enough info for exchange ideas for doxing? :)
>>55911406
One way of pissing him of was ordering pizza on his door... If someone tries spamming him he'll dox them. Powerful cuck, if you ask me.
But in one video he said that he can trace IP from pictures. How would this be possible? Is it EXIF data or something else?
>>
>>55911459
>in one video he said that he can trace IP from pictures
he's talking out of his ass
>>
>>55911470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWAQnDYf7BU
There is the dude ordering a dox from him.
>>
Wait, he's a meninist fedora? LOL.
>>
Not that you're interested, but this could be his Twitter account: https://twitter.com/GoodiesHQ/
Followers check out, dates check out, but doesn't have to mean nothing.
Will you please give me some info so I can stop bugging you?
>>
>>55911021
What you're looking for is usually referred to as OSINT or recon. There's some tools in Kali that you can try looking into.
>>
>>55911767
Thanks. Will install BlackArch repo and will look into this.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.