[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDf xcVJXqTc Trump wants S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: 1462985389463.gif (182KB, 226x224px) Image search: [Google]
1462985389463.gif
182KB, 226x224px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDfxcVJXqTc

Trump wants Snowden executed.
>>
>>55909505
might be worth electing him just to get this job done
>>
yeah donald trump is fucking retarded

what else is new
>>
>>55909505
Then I guess it is a good thing that Trump doesn't understand how the separation of powers works. Enforcers (or executives) don't get to determine guilt or punishment. That's left to the judiciary.
>>
CTR pls go
>>
>>55909505
They are both actors, so go back to >>>/pol/ and play pretend there.
>>
>>55909505

What Snowden did was treason.
>>
File: 1467143550581.png (430KB, 772x514px) Image search: [Google]
1467143550581.png
430KB, 772x514px
>>55909505
As if I needed another reason to not vote for that pos
>>
File: not-bad-obama-1500x1500.png (158KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
not-bad-obama-1500x1500.png
158KB, 1500x1500px
>>55909505
As if I needed yet another reason to vote to make america great again
>>
>>55909545
That worked well for the American terrorists Obama has assassinated, didn't it?
>>
>>55909831
You mean the one guy who was a threat to national security and could not be tried because he was in deep with the terrorists and hiding with them?
>>
>>55909577
So did Hillary
>>
At the end of the day if you're voting for Donald Trump you're just stupid. That's the way things have worked out.

What creates these alt right idiots anyway? Bad parenting?
>>
>>55909849
unlike snowden who is a threat to national security and could not be tried because he was in deep with the russians and hiding with them?
>>
>>55909902
He should have just accepted his supermax incarceration for exposing government corruption instead! :)))
>>
>>55909861

Yes?
>>
>>55909849
I'm not saying the case wasn't difficult, but it's too easy to circumvent the law when all you say have to say is "national security".
>>
>>55909902
>in deep with the Russians
I don't recall the Russians ever granting Snowden permanent asylum. To put it another way, there is still hope yet for Snowden to return to the US and face his trial by choice or extradition. Nor do I think he is hiding.
>>
>>55909918
>it's too easy to circumvent the law when all you say have to say is "national security".
Even in the case of Obama and whats-his-name the Justice Department still had to bring a request before the Judiciary, the FISC I believe, before they could legally act.
>>
>>55909963

Snowden lives a life of luxury in Russia now. He'll live the rest of his life that way. That's the kind of incentive a traitor and defector gets.
>>
>>55909984
>Snowden lives a life of luxury in Russia now.
Got a citation for that?
>>
>>55909505
Snowden is an actor, along with the rest of the self-proclaimed authorities. You might notice these 'gov leaks' made average subjects more afraid of 'anti-establishment' concepts.

Who would believe China actually subverted their partner and let him defect to Russia?
Those HK protesters with big "let him go" signs all professionally printed out that quickly?

Could this be a more obvious set?
>>
File: BIKE_01.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BIKE_01.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
and I want these digits. Get claimed for /n/. Linux is ok too desu
>>
>>55909849
Those bad apes with big bombs over the pond are plotting our death you say?
Here take my wealth, I want you to make sure I'm extra safe by removing it and the limbs of any collaterally unfortunate primates, really nip at the bud for our ensured, long term security. With smart friends like this, who needs anything else?
>>
>>55910080
>Those bad apes with big bombs over the pond are plotting our death you say?
No, I don't recall saying that. Could you point out where precisely?
>>
>>55909999
quads confirm
>>
>>55909505

Heh. Some blathering about China smugly pointing out that we're somehow worse than them. So, basically, Trump believes that Snowden revealed how shitty we are, and that knowledge of reality makes us look worse than China.

Good job, Trump. Good job.
>>
>>55910000
get run over bike fag
>>
>>55909577
So murder him?
>>
>>55909577
(You)
>Government does something atrocious and almost unimaginable
>Person who has worked for that government decide he's not going to support them anymore and let's the world know what's really going on
>A traitor
Sure... I know you're doing this for the (You)s.
>>
>>55909505
So does Obama.
>>
ITT retards think their votes matter.

>>55910252
This guy seems to have his shit together.
>>
File: wonka.jpg (67KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
wonka.jpg
67KB, 355x236px
>>55910498
>This guy seems to have his shit together.

>Person who has worked for the government with no college education think they can see the bigger picture and fully understand what's going on
>gets people killed because he wants to become famous
black guy with question marks.jpg
>>
>>55909505
trump is just another kike bootlicker
>>
>>55910248
uh, the punishment for treason has always been death. especially if you leak classified information
>>
>>55909999
china isn't a single country, it's actually two (at least)
>>
File: sketch1420569242552.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1420569242552.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>55909879
the ease at which people can obtain knowledge directly changes the level of ignorance in them. The printing press saw a devaluing of education and it continued until finally literally every bit of human knowledge is literally available to most people where ever they are at any moment, thus making them care so little about the entire sum of knowledge and reason that even though they hold the keys to the kingdom they'll never bother using it for anything other than masturbating and angry birds. this is the sad reality of the weakness in humans and the problem is that the dumber the person is the more they breed and we're keeping more and more of them alive than ever before, so they're beginning to overwhelm us with sheer numbers. it's a scary situation that I could see being the only real threat to humanity
>>
>>55910527
Do you think Snowden is a pop star and he did what he did to become famous? Does being ''famous'' provide you with a constant fear for your own life and with a constant fear of the country you were born in? Do ''famous'' people live in asylums? And what does having college education prove? That you or your parents had enough money to pay for it? Is that the only way people can get educated and smart? You're clearly the one that doesn't see the big picture.
>>
>>55910547
(You)
>Government does something atrocious and almost unimaginable
>Person who has worked for that government decide he's not going to support them anymore and let's the world know what's really going on
>A traitor
Sure... I know you're doing this for the (You)s too. The punishment for treason has always been death, right? Do you realize that we're not neanderthals anymore and that murder isn't a solution?
>>
>>55910616
don't argue with these retards, they aren't able to put themselves in someone else's feet. they are probably children who don't understand how reality works.
>>
>>55910547
so killing a guy you don't agree with is fine.
great news.
>>
>>55910667
This will probably be my last post in this thread. Let's actually see what Snowden made public. Please read the articles I'm providing links to and decide for yourself if that is something any sane person would stand for and support.
http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/17/4517480/nsa-spying-prism-surveillance-cheat-sheet
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/edward-snowden-after-months-of-nsa-revelations-says-his-missions-accomplished/2013/12/23/49fc36de-6c1c-11e3-a523-fe73f0ff6b8d_story.html
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/nsa-phone-records-verizon-court-order
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/01/gchq-europe-spy-agencies-mass-surveillance-snowden
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/2013/07/11/us-usa-cybersecurity-microsoft-idUSBRE96A11R20130711
>>
>>55910740
you should have posted the original sources only, and only that. these were: theguardian.com and theintercept.com , and most articles were written by glenn greenwald himself.
everything else would "interpretation" by other media, same media that always favors the US govt.
>>
>>55909831
enemy combatants in a warzone.
>>
>>55910683
he endangered lives, and ended lives through his choice.

the NSA is a collection of the worlds most intelligent and skilled mathematicians, tasked with solving problems that are so subtle and nuanced that the average person cannot even comprehend why they are problems. they get real science done, theoretical, and then they apply it.

brainlets are butthurt because the NSA was smarter than them. the NSA did nothing wrong. Statistics, Cryptography, and Mathematics itself is not a crime.
>>
File: 1460116462002 copy.jpg (18KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460116462002 copy.jpg
18KB, 720x480px
>>55910658
>>Government does something atrocious and almost unimaginable
>We hereby declare that NSA is found guilty of performing acts of atrocious and almost unimaginable applied mathematics
>>
>>
>>55909505
Oooh nooo. US is all bruised over snowden. Like US had a real decent track record to ruin anyway. Like every other country isn't doing the same thing. I can't believe the technology delivers such idiot messages as this show. I like how they all nob approvingly when he mentions execution. Then he complains in a whiney voice about obama discussing global warming instead of snowden. What a bunch of fuckwits. Maybe they just get their orders of what to say and feel.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.