[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /g/ think of the h100i v2? Also general AOL watercooler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: H100i_v2_02.png (226KB, 1200x484px) Image search: [Google]
H100i_v2_02.png
226KB, 1200x484px
What does /g/ think of the h100i v2? Also general AOL watercooler thread
>>
>using a hybrid cooler
>>
>>55907317
>AOL watercooler
My god WHY WONT THAT FUCKING COMPANY JUST DIE
>>
The 100i v2 is a rebrand of the 100i GT. They changed the previously confusing naming scheme to a new confusing naming scheme for 2016.

>>55909403
kek
>>
>>55907317
The stock corsair fans are dogshit and loud as fuck.
>>
>>55907317
I have one, it's a easy way to set up cooling and then never worry about it again but if you're not a lazy piece of shit like me go for something better, the fans make noise but if your build is crap than it will make the whole chasis vibrate and the noise will be ridiculous, I had to take off the top dust filter on mine cause it wouldn't stop otherwise.

I mean I don't know for sure if it's the hybrid coller that does it but it's the largest fan in the rig and probably doesn't help if it isn't anyway.
>>
>>55909857
True.

I replaced mine with some Noctuas, and everything is chill now.
>>
I have the original h100i GT. The fans it comes with are loud as fuck and when they spin up they start to wobble and make vibration noise. Also idk why but the 2 fan plugs that are permanently connected to the pump/cold plate doesn't work properly. It won't control my phanteks fans and read the rpms properly. On balanced mode, one of the fans revs up and down between like 500 to 1200 rpm and it just doesn't work. As for the cooling though, I have no complaints. It kept my old fx 8320 overclocked to 4.5 ghz cooler than any of my other heatsinks and shit. Currently have it cooling an i5 4690k and it handles that like it's nothing.
Maybe I got a defective unit is all but I'm done with corsair. Their cx750m psu was became defective after 2 weeks and their cpu cooler has busted fan controllers along with shitty fans that NEED to be replaced.
I dont know why people hate AIOs so much. They cool perfectly fine, take up little space and cost much less than a loop.
>>
Kraken x61 or h110i
>>
>>55907317
>tfw got cheap but beast Cooler Master cooler
>CPU never reaching 70 C ° at full load
>I want to get more

Should I buy the CM Seidon V2. Is cost roughly 50 Dollarino in my country
>>
Got the h80i on my i5 4670k. Still heats up to 71°C
>>
Get a Kraken X61 or the original H100i

Captcha: 12345
>>
>>55907317
I've just 6lgot the ek predator and delidded my 6700k and now it runs colder than hillary Clinton's baron wasteland vagina
>>
>>55912998
Yes
>>
>Water cooling
>Closed loop water cooling

Why? I can put my overclocked 6700k under full load and never pass 65c with my Noctua NH-D15

Closed loop coolers are utter garbage, you get little (if any) improvement over a decent air cooler and inheret all the problems of a water cooler in the process (multiple points of failure, huge radiator and a bunch of tubes to manage).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.