[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My employer just gave me a brand new Samsung Galaxy S7. I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Galaxy S7.jpg (45KB, 768x648px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy S7.jpg
45KB, 768x648px
My employer just gave me a brand new Samsung Galaxy S7. I need to run both my company Instagram and Snapchat, but I also have my own personal accounts that I use every day.

What's the easiest way for me to switch between multiple accounts on a single device?
>>
>>55905894
>my company Instagram and Snapchat

What the fuck?
>>
>>55905902
It's pretty common for companies and corporations to have social media accounts.
>>
anyone?

is jailbreaking required or can i do this with an app?
>>
Instagram let's you log in with more than one account but I have no idea how you could do Snapchat with two accounts at once
>>
>social media faggot

keke.

and i'm sure there is a way to do it, but i'll be fucked if i'm going to look it up for you
>>
>>55905894
http://www.androidcentral.com/lollipop-brings-proper-multi-user-accounts-your-phone
>>
>>55905902
If your company isnt on social media you're probably doing something wrong
>>
It's a company phone, you should only be using it for company social media bullshit. Don't use your own personal shit on property that does not belong to you. Use your social media accounts on your own phone.

You're going to fuck up and post something inane to your company's social media by mistake and your ass is gonna get canned if you do not heed my advice.
>>
>>55906504
shut up you fucker, it's hilarious when some faggot loses his job over something like this.
>>
>>55906416
this looks promising, thanks.
>>
>>55906340
>jailbreaking
>Android

This triggers me
>>
>>55906446
What we want is irrelevant. Most people use them and it is even easier than managing a website.
>>
The later versions of Android support multiple users right? Just set up your work stuff on one user and your personal stuff on another.
>>
>>55906364
>let's

You seem smart. I'll listen to you.
>>
>>55905894
oh so this is where marketing robots take their information nowadays?

>>>/x/
go where you belong
>>
>>55905894
Get Titanium backup and you can backup the app+data, just restore the data for each app whenever you need to switch accounts

and when you need the other one: restore data again

i think you need titanium pro or whatever to make more than 1 backup at a time though
>>
>>55906855

Nigga you serious? That doesn't sound like a hassle AT ALL lol

Just use the built in profile switcher.
>>
>>55907098
>>55906721

You're right, but I think Samsung got rid of that, so only one profile per phone.

Nexus phones still have profile switching
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.