[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>300k mah I feel like this is a scam anyone feel the same?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_1.png (337KB, 1431x673px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
337KB, 1431x673px
>300k mah
I feel like this is a scam
anyone feel the same?
Is this possible at all?
>>
buy it. go and buy it. then let us know. hey, its only 16 bucks.
>>
>>55905574
Yeah, the problem is i live very far away from there so its going to be alot of days and the shipping is also the shittiest, thats why its free
>>
ask chink shit, looks like they might have it on memebest
>>
>>55905455
it has the size of like 3000-5000 mah. 10000 mah is significantly bigger. if you were fine in your mind you'd know that 300 Ah is a big fucking battery. a standard car battery is less than 100 Ah.
>>
>>55905455
It's definitely not 300 Ah, as that's about 3-5x the capacity of a large car battery.
There's probably an extra zero on the end, and even then it's greatly inflated. I'd expect about 3 Ah.
>>
It's shit. /thread
>>
>>55905455
It's from china, they fucking fake space/power 24/7 with technology that just hides it and displays having that much space or power.

Never trust china for tech. Never.
>>
>>55905455
It'll be just like those 128gb usb drives you get which are actually just 8gb.
>>
>>55905455
Serious question, are you dumb?
>>
>>55906393
>755 sold

did they all fall for the chink meme? clearly 755 people aren't dumb.
>>
>>55906492
I know of about 3.5 billion dump people have double digit IQ. I suspect you are one of them.
>>
>>55906492
>clearly 755 people aren't dumb.

Do we live on the same planet?
>>
>>55905455
>300k mah
That's such a fucking contradiction that makes no sense.
3k= (3*10^3)
3mili = (3*10^-3)
The mili and kilo cancel each other out. So with that in mind it's supposed to be 300 Ampere-hour? 300 amps in one hour? For a phone? 300amps is more amps than a house is rated for.
>>
>>55907157
You don't understand Shit mate. Ah is not an indication of power. Your house has 120 or so volts, battery packs have considerably less. And milli amp is just a standard unit system. They say "1000 milli amp" instead of just "1 amp" because it sounds better and makes it easier for retards to compare it to a 500 milli amp battery
>>
>Ebay item that ships free from Hong Kong

gee, I dunno OP.
>>
>>55905455
>300k mah
Amazing! Some hong kong hole in a wall bested some mulibillion, multinational companies like panasonic, samsung, lg, and sony.
>>
>>55907157
300k mAh is 30Ah
>>
File: 1467758453194s.jpg (5KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467758453194s.jpg
5KB, 220x250px
It's only 100 AA batteries packed into it. They will be really cheap, poorly designed "rechargeable" batteries and they will probably take 70+ hours of charging to reach full capacity and even then that will decline dramatically once it's used and recharged again. My guess is it's full of overcharged battery packs and/or cheap AA batteries and you will use it once or twice before it stops working or it only holds 20 minutes charge.
>>
>>55908081
It seems you have failed to math.
Please check your numbers and try again.
>>
>>55907065
I literally only thought about this very recently.
..... Half the people in the world are below average.
Simple, but the overreaching consequences are astounding.
>>
>>55908174
Well, half the people are below the median, not the average.
>>
>>55908235
.... Yes. Absolutely true.
I didn't realise that, does that make me below the median?
Oh no!!!!
>>
>>55908235
Average is a meme word that could mean anything. Mean is a shitty representation of what people expect from the word average. Median is closer to what people mean when they say average.
>>
>>55908174
Think about some of the stupid shit people do with the best intentions, and how there's usually such a simple way they could have avoiding doing that. So why don't they? The thought does not occur to them. They are too stupid to think of this simple solution. That's what astounds me. Not that people are stupid, but just what being stupid is.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.