[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how often do you unplug your computer and take off the panels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1465784905385.gif (18KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465784905385.gif
18KB, 750x500px
how often do you unplug your computer and take off the panels to clean off the dust?
>>
File: Cinccino.png (921KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Cinccino.png
921KB, 1280x1280px
A computer named "Cinccino" had been sitting here for five years without being cleaned. So of course it was going to be a huge mess.

But when we decided to clean it and opened the case, there was pretty much no dust. That shit was magical.
>>
I don't run side panels.
>>
>>55901920
>clean off the dust
Use filters you muppet.
Taking out the front filter and cleaning it takes 15 seconds and is a lot easier then going over the entire inside of the case.
>>
>>55901920
They... collect... dust?
Thnx fer tellin' me!

How often do I need to change the dust-bag?

Something else for me not to give a precious shit about!
>>
>>55903801
that means there was good ventilation and shit son.

You were truly blessed.
>>
Like two or three times a year. It's never real bad, and it stays that way if you stay on top of it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.