[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been using Gnu/Linux since 2009 due to the Vista disaster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Trevy179.jpg (32KB, 440x571px) Image search: [Google]
Trevy179.jpg
32KB, 440x571px
>Been using Gnu/Linux since 2009 due to the Vista disaster
>Check out Windows 10 the other day
>It's surprisingly good

Who else being tempted to go back to the proprietary way? The temptations of better battery life and software compatibility is just... urgh.

Maintaining the list of hacks to block the Windows and Chrome tracking takes less effort than maintaining and constantly figuring out workarounds on Linux and Firefox.
>>
You derailed your own thread m8

What the fuck is the context for that pic
>>
>>55895252
how the fuck did he cum handsfree like that and how can i do it?
>>
>>55895252
Is that saliva or what?
>>
File: ComeOutsideChris.png (42KB, 549x549px) Image search: [Google]
ComeOutsideChris.png
42KB, 549x549px
>>55895278
>>55895287
>>55895294
Can we get back to my post's actual point, please?
>>
After a bit of research he seems to be a Chinese wrestler which makes it several times funnier . I can't find any serious sources about it though .
>>
>>55895305
Come on it's just a pic.

Can we get back to the discussion now?
>>
File: 1461541625375.jpg (994KB, 2338x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1461541625375.jpg
994KB, 2338x3000px
>>55895278
>>55895287
>>55895294
>man gets excited
>man gets erect from excitement
>cloths are tight
>rubs against penis when you move
FeelsGoodMan.bmp
>>
>>55895252
So did he win?
>>
>>55895305
yes i did a bit of research myself
turns out there is a chinese flag over his left pectroral muscle
there also is some text that ends in NA which is inconclusive but seems to suggest that china is a possibility
also there is some text in the background which is certainly asiatic but i would be racist to say it is chinese, i have contact some chinese friends of mine with this picture and asked them where they think it is from
>>
>>55895333
Would you wrestle with that?
Pretty sure the other dude just jumped out
>>
>>55895252
holy shit what the fuck is this at the beijing olympics?
>>
>>55895252
That's quite a thick pecker for a Chinese man
>>
>>55895252
Vista is the best OS in the windows line
>>
i can't understand how someone would have used *nix for ~7 years and be this willing to go back to windows. it's such an inconsistent mess from top to bottom.

windows users format and reinstall windows every once in a while just to get a "clean" feeling. after leaving windows i never felt a need to do that ever again. you really take for granted that an operating system shouldn't feel slow and crusty over time.

whenever i have to do something in windows it just reminds me of all the stupid little shit that windows does that i only didn't care about because i didn't use things like a shell or care about how the system did anything under the hood.
>>
>>55895330
>FeelsGoodMan
But the shame afterwards, man
>>
>>55895330
jesus, what's that ogre doing here?
>>
File: Anime.jpg (66KB, 580x420px) Image search: [Google]
Anime.jpg
66KB, 580x420px
Man...handsfree ejaculation is the best
>>
>forced updates Deleting entire partitions.
Yeah naw.
>>
>>55895252
No thanks Pajeet, nice try though.
>>
>>55895731
>I cant understand
Just like Atheists that go back to being Christian. Nothing to understand, they are just retarded.
>>
>>55895775
Which ogre?
I don't see one
>>
>>55895252
10/10

thank you
>>
>>55895252
3/10 falseflagging
>>
>>55896156
Yeah, kek, we all know Islam is the right choice for the believers in no God.
>>
I already did this OP but with Windows 8.1

I had not used Windows since XP and my new notebook wouldn't work properly with any distros so I had to use 8.1 and it turned out really well, I love 10 as well.
Just nice having software available, proper hw acceleration and power managements. The only bad thing is I get bored a lot because I don't play games and with Windows there isnt shit always broken or working like crap for me to spend 3 hours a night fixing in a terminal.
>>
>>55895287
>>55895294
its photoshopped you fucking idiots
>>
>>55895731
>i can't understand
You have autism so a safe-space OS like GNU/Linux that keeps you in a danger-free play pen with pre-made meals in the forms of repos suits your mental disability.

Most Linux users complaints about Windows is such basic shit that just show how they can't take responsibility for their own actions and use common sense. It's kind of funny seeing so many of these supposedly really "technically adept" types go all apeshit over people using Windows or OSX when the real problem is that GNU/Linux users blame their ineptitude with anything other than GNU/Linux on the OS rather than laying blame where it really belongs on themselves because their ego is telling them that "No, you can't be bad at something relating to computers, so it has to be something other than you" to avoid having to admit that they only know how to use GNU/Linux.
>>
>>55895252
I recognize that bulge.
>>
>>55895252
>2009
>vista
Wut
Windows 7 was the real temptation but after 2010 Linux distro just got better and there was no reason to use windows anymore, wine was good enough for all my games (blizzard timesinks, old RTSs and emulators) and gnu/Linux was just more performant and stable

Windows 8 was when I deleted every partition with that proprietary garbage and never looked back since except the occasional windows server for work stuff
>>
>use winblows 10 friend's computer
>right click windows explorer
>windows explorer.exe has stopped working
Right how I remember it.
>>
File: 1464834087721.jpg (57KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1464834087721.jpg
57KB, 480x451px
>>55895252
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.